...31...

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I ran down the staircase and out the doors trying to find Emma I need to tell her I love her and tell her I want to marry her. That's the only reason Iv been on my phone is to plan it all make sure it's perfect for the perfect girl. I saw her sat up against a wall crying. My heart was breaking.

"Emma" I said sitting next to her. She just looked up and wiped her eyes. Didn't even look at me.

"Stay up please" I said by now I was stood over her with my hand out. She took it and stood up. I have 5 minutes to say everything I wanted to.

She stood up still not looking at me. I pulled her chin up with my hand so she looked at me. She looked broken.

"Emma.. listen I have five minutes to say all this" she looked confused but I didn't care I just continue.  " your perfect and everything Iv ever wanted. I love you more than the world it's self I would give up anything for you and I would do anything for you, your my everything I wanna grow old and have weird ass kids with you" she laughed at that bit as she started to cry again. " I know we're still young and dumb but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you so..." I turn around and the sky lit up with "will you marry me" as I got on one knee in front of her and pulled out a ring. She started crying more and more and all she could do was nod her head so fast I thought it was gonna fall off. I put the ring on her finger as she pulled me up and kissed me like never before.

" I love you Justin" she said and I smiled. This girl is gonna be my wife....

THE END!!

______

Hope you enjoyed it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️