..27..

Emma's p.o.v

I just look at my phone, reading that message over and over. Is this for real or is he joking.

Emma❤️ - how drunk are you Justin???????

Justin😎 - I'm not drunk at all iv had like one drink 🍹. I just needed to tell you that I love you and how perfect you are. It's been bottling up inside me for ages.

Emma❤️ - um....

Justin😎 - it's fine if you don't feel the same way.

Emma❤️ - It's not that Justin it's I feel like your joking with me.

Justin😎 - babe I swear to god I'm not joking with you look meet me tomorrow well today as it is at my house and I'll tell you too your face actually nah ill come to your house now!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

Emma❤️ - Justin you can't my mum and dad are home. And now your sounding a little drunk.

Justin😎 - let me ring you then!

Emma❤️ - okai

*justin😎 is ringing*

"Hellloooo" Justin said.

"Hi Justin" I replied a little nervous because now he sounds drunk and what if he was when he messaged me all that.

" right okay Emma yeah like I love you. You are just perfect and I know I sounds pissed out my head butt....ha I said butt anyways yeah I love you so much" he replied laughing when he said 'butt'. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Justin your drunk go have fun and ill speak to you in the morning bye" I replied giggling.

"Ughhhhhhhh fine bye baby" he said then put the phone down. I smile eveytime  he calls me 'baby' or 'babe', it's just so special to me.

I put my phone back on charge, led in bed and fell asleep. 

I started to wake up to a tapping noise on my bedroom window. I slowly get out of bed and turn my light on. I go to my window and put open the curtains, to see Justin stood on the tree by my bedroom window throwing sticks at it. I smile. I open my window. 

"Justin what are you doing here?" I whisper.

"Heyyyyyy babe. Oi yeah let me in I think im gonna fall" he replied not answering my question tho. I open the window as far as it could go and let him in.

I sat back on my bed and watched him walk round my room.

"Again Justin what are you doing here" I said a little loud this time so he could definitely hear me. 

"I wanted to come see you" he said sitting next to me on my bed.

"Justin you smell so bad" I said pulling the blanket over my nose.

"Are you being serious! What of? Oh my göd don't say that!" He yelled taking off his jacket and shirt. I just looked at him.

"Hello Emma" he said waving his arms in my face. I slowly started to make eye contact with him.

He smirks " my eyes are here babe. God all you girls think about is my body. "

"No  Justin i wasn't well um" I try to say but he stops me by laughing.

"Don't worry babe I know but what do I smell of because if I smell to bad I'm having a shower here like now." He replied smelling himself.

"You just smell of alcohol" I said.

"Oh not to bad then" he said putting his shirt back on and sitting next to me.

"So what do you Justin it's four in the morning" I said.

"I just wanted to come see you and I lost my house key and was wondering if I could stay with you the night?" He asked smiling at with.

"How did you lose you house key Justin?" I ask completely ignoring his question.

"See I really don't know I can't remember but please can I stay with you tonight" he asked again this time rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I got this tingling feeling in my stomach. I moved his hand and said "sure but where you gonna sleep?"

"Well with you silly" he said with the smirk on his face again. He honestly looks like the emoji 😏. 

"Okai right well I'm going to sleep night" I said getting under the covers again. I close my eyes.  I hear him move around and take some things off before I feel a dip on the right side of the bed. I smile a little to myself.

"Emma are you still awake?" He said. I choose to ignore him. 

I felt him move closer to me. I moved a little bit more forward to get away from him but then I feel one of his arms come around my stomach Area and pull my in to him. He kissed my cheek and said "I love you" and then I was asleep...

________________

Sorrryyy if it's crap but yeah 😘

Vote and comment. 🍍

Thanks for reading. ❤️

Love you guys 😍