Pasta, Pretty Girls, and Fuck-offs

Romano sighed in exasperation. They were out of flour. Again.

"Feli!" he yelled, "We are out of flour again! Where's Piero?[headcannon name for seborga]"

"I think he's-" he started, but was cut off by another loud voice on the other side of the kitchen.

"I'm already on it! I'll only be a moment!"

"Don't get distracted by pretty girls, no matter how pretty they are!" Feliciano called after him as he mounted his bike and peddled off. Technically, Seborga was it's own micro nation, so he couldn't just teleport there, and Italy and Romano were too busy to spare any time to go.

The brothers had owned a restaurant for quite a while, and they were very successful. With good reason, considering they were one of the best in Italy. But, they were very small and there was only one actual building open and serving. However, when the countries came out, their business only grew.

They had a constant stream of people, mostly Italian, coming in and out all day. They never got breaks, and they were always running out of ingredients and things.

Only Lovino, Piero, and a few trusted friends ever cooked. Italy loved to cook, but he much preferred to be out with the diners, talking with them and making new friends. He was very, very social. Seborga liked to go and talk to all of the pretty girls and get their numbers.

Romano sighed and turned back to the counter, attempting to find a substitute of some kind. But alas, nothing he found would work quite right, so he would have to wait for another few minutes for the flour.

Feliciano swept into the kitchen, spinning and grabbing the next thing he needed to take out to the tables.

"Don't look so down, big brother! There's lots of great people out here! Why don't you come and talk to them? I bet they would all love to talk to you! You are the chef, after all!" He called through the door with a smile while pouring some wine. A chorus of agreements echoed from the dining area to the back. Lovino smiled ever so slightly, shook his head, and stepped out, where he was welcomed by claps and cheers.

He bowed and dusted off the front of his short apron, and looked to the front door, where his youngest brother just walked in, carrying a large sack of flour an a few pretty flowers, which he gave to a few of the just-as-pretty girls near the front, who giggled at the adorableness of the goofy little Italian.

Romano shook his head again and took the flour, heading back into the kitchen to finish making the pasta he started on before the interruption.

Feli laughed, and Seborga skipped around the room before launching into a fast-paced, bouncy rendition of 'Bella Ciao', getting lots of people to join him and dancing about the room, laughing and smiling.

~~~~~~

That night, the sun set on a beautiful, orange sky over the Italian fields.