Stockholm Syndrome

One minute - that's all it takes for me to fall in love with the dusty blonde haired stranger and for Alex to be certain with the identity of his next victim - me. And there I was; drugged, tied to a mattress, raped, attacked and yet I felt guilty. It was my fault Alex was like this. I wasn't complying. I'd messed up his life and I need to feel sorry for him; he knows what's right and that's that I deserve this. I deserve this all.

Alex and I are in love. And that's the only thing that matters, the only thing that I deserve; I could never ask for anything more and why would I? Maybe because I've forgotten how it feels to actually be alive and not just a delusional sex slave to some guy your brother vaguely knew.

Stockholm Syndrome. Noun. Feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor. Cassadee said this was me, but I disagreed wholeheartedly. Alex was kind, the kindest I'd ever known. Kind enough to give me a laptop with internet access and he wouldn't do that if he didn't care.

Cassadee says I need to get out, I need to leave, but that's the last thing on my mind, because Alex is perfect and kind - all I could ever want and need. She swears I'm going insane and wants to kidnap me herself, god thing she doesn't know me at all and good thing she never will. But, I guess fate has a different view on things.

 (A/N: This story will contain quite an amount of fucking and moderate violence and I will mark where it gets kind of drastic so you can skip that if you wish:) This fic will be updated weekly on Fridays, I hope you enjoy it.)