Chapter Twenty, The Proposal

The battle seemed to go on forever for those behind the barrier who waited anxiously and on edge unable to do anything as their three youngest members went into a ferocious battle, one that they were losing. That is until Neville and Luna got the upper hand and killed their opponent and went to help Evelina their wands pointed at Bellatrix's back as they chanted in an unfamiliar language; it was the spell they'd used to take away Rhodolphus and Rabastan's Magic. "NOT MY SON YOU BITCH!" Evelina snarled angrily the air becoming thick with her magic as she became more ferocious in her attack on the evil witch, they didn't hear what Bellatrix had said but they could guess it was nothing good if it was concerning Teddy.

Just as Bellatrix was about to get the upper hand once more Neville and Luna finished their chant taking away her magic. Bellatrix let out a scream of fury and threw her dagger at Evelina right at her stomach, she was too close to do anything and could only watch in horror as the dagger sped towards her only for it to vanish before it reached her and reappear in Neville's hand who threw it back at Bellatrix killing her instantly as it imbedded itself in her chest. Evelina sagged with relief as the threat to her family from the deranged witch was finally gone. Apparating back down she smiled as Haldir helped her onto his horse quietly and snuggled into his chest finally at peace from the enemies from their world as they made their way back to Edoras.

As the Royal Family and friends were helping the servants get the Hall ready for the party the doors flew open startling everyone as Andy and Teddy walked into the hall. "MUMMY!" Teddy shouted letting go of his grandmother's hand running towards Evelina who'd crouched down her arms wide as her little boy ran towards her. "SIRIUS BLACK!" Andy shouted when she saw her cousin smiling at Evelina as she and Teddy reunited. "Ah, Andy." Sirius said nervously as he saw how angry his favourite cousin was with him. "Don't you Andy me. How could you be so reckless?

I understand going after Eve to rescue her as she's your daughter, I'd do the same. But to taunt Bellatrix while you battled with her in close proximity to your daughter, what if Bellatrix had turned her wand on Eve? You didn't think about that did you? Or what your death did to her? She broke Sirius, losing you broke her. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't sleep and she wouldn't talk. She only talked to Teddy he was the only thing that kept her going when he was around otherwise, she'd given up completely she didn't see the point anymore. She wanted it to end, so she could die. If it wasn't for Teddy she'd have taken her own life."

"Andy." Evelina hissed she didn't want anyone to know that and she especially didn't want to make her dad feel bad. "No, Eve. Your father has the right to know what his foolishness did to you so he doesn't do it again. I'm scared for you Eve. Scared if he really did die this time you will take your own life." Andy said firmly her eyes filled with unshed tears. "I know Andy I was an idiot to taunt Bellatrix I know that now and I know there's nothing I can do that will take that back, but my main and only concern will be making sure my daughter and grandchildren make it through this war." Sirius said as he wrapped his arms around Evelina and Teddy who was in Evelina's arms holding them close.