0.2

It's been about two weeks since I've met Kris and for some reason I can't get him off of my mind. He's kind of mean but really attractive. He was blue eyes and brown hair, which I have too, but it looks better on him.
    As my phone rings, I check the caller ID which is Ben. "Hello?" I ask as if I don't know who it is, you never know if it's a murderer or something.
"Hey Elaina! Do you think you could come to the game? The last time you came we had a one hitter," he says with a small laugh.
"I don't know," I say. I really shouldn't be going to all these Cubs games. "Maybe. Who do you play?"
"Pirates," he says easily and I sigh.
"Maybe," I say and shrug. I'm pretty sure you could hear the shrug.
"Zion, Kruse, and Blaise will be there," he says and I perk up.
"If you would've said that I would've been on my way right now." I stand up and go over to my clever.
"Come to my house, you and Julianna can drive there then we'll drop you off," he says.
"Okay bye," I say while going through my closet. I hang up and toss my phone on the bed.
I choose a white shirt and light jeans. I get dressed and go to my bathroom to get ready.
I brush my teeth and wash my face before getting out all my makeup I'm using. I just use foundation and mascara, I don't feel like getting fully ready.
I get my phone and drive to Ben and Julianna's house.

When I get there, I knock on the door and Julianna answers, smiling. She was in the middle of curling her bleach blonde hair. "Hey, Elaina."
"Hey, Julianna, where's the kids? I can watch them while you're doing your hair and makeup," I offer.
"That would be nice," she says.
We all go to the living room and I turn on the TV. And I leave on whatever's on since they're really just playing.
"Elleaina, can we go now?" Kruse asks, she couldn't say Elaina so she put Elle at the beginning.
"Whenever your moms done getting ready we will," I tell her, she nods her head, turning to her coloring book and coloring a princess.

When we get there, Zion and Kruse go say hi to players, Blaise was too small so she sat in Julianna's arms, fascinated by the scenery even though she sees it a lot.
One of them walks up to Blaise, talking in a baby voice to her, she giggles and smiles. Their jersey had the number forty-four on it the word Rizzo finely imprinted in blue.
Someone holds Kruse, the number forty on the back Contreras printed on his.
I notice Kris holds Zion, as Zion talks to him about something. He listens along, replying to his comments.
I just now remembered there's a ninety percent chance of rain, great. Usually when it rains here, I stay with Ben underground.
"Alright ladies, go play some ball!" Joe shouts, I find it so funny how Joe calls them ladies.
All of them leave except for Kris, again. "Why didn't you dress appropriately for this weather?"
"You don't say?" I sarcastically say, he was wearing his home jersey with a blue thermal underneath, while I wore a short sleeve shirt and jeans.
"I have to go before I get in trouble, bye Laina," he smirks.
"Don't call me that," I say through gritted teeth as he walks away.
I walk out into the cold air, it was kind of dry air because it so cold, it seemed about forty-nine degrees, it was way too cold. Of course I forgot a jacket on the coldest day ever.
I shiver, goosebumps rising on my skin as I cover my arms with the other to attempt to get some warmth.
I can't do this coldness, I go back down underneath and complain to Ben since they hadn't started warming up yet.
"It's your fault you didn't bring a coat," he shrugs, getting his bat and helmet.
"Well, I didn't know it was going to be this cold!" I outburst at him.
"Sorry E, I don't have anything," he says and walks to put away his bag, i huff, cold air coming out of my mouth when I do so.
"Hey!" Someone says as I walk back up the stairs. I turn around, my eyes meeting Kris', he throws his sweatshirt at me. "Keep it during the game, just don't let Rizzo see you, he'll start teasing me." I nod slipping it on, feeling much warmer now.
He keeps on getting more and more attractive each time I see him, he may be a bit rude but, I can't help it.

Hey guys! This chapters a bit short but that's okay:) yay the Cubs are winning 5-1 let's win tonight!
Xoxo~Abbi