1.3

I don't know what to do, he lied to me saying he liked me but kisses another girl.
To-Andrew
I can't. you said you loved me and said I was beautiful Andrew. you lied straight to my face. I seriously thought you were different than other guys but you're just a fake person too, aren't you?
I put down my phone and it buzzes again, this time from Courtney.
From-Courtney
you do realize that no one will ever want you so why do you even try with guys?
That made me so mad, how could she say that? I think of something that'll make her never talk to me again.
To-Courtney
you know what Courtney? you're like the first piece of bread, everybody touches you but nobody wants you
She reads it but doesn't reply. I guess that's how you get rid of an annoying girl. I put away my phone, signing. I could look at papers from their question thing they did at the end of the hour. First is Angelica's, the school required us to do these questions, they made up the dumbest questions, they seemed to be for third graders.

What's your full name?
Angelica Laurene Ahlberg
Do you have any siblings? If so, what's their names.
A brother named Andrew
How tall are you?
5'1"
What's your favorite food?
Ruffles
What's your favorite subject in school?
Social Studies
What's your best friends' names?
Gracie Terrell, Taylor Baker, Samantha Wade, and Jordan Wyatt

Her answers were good, I just wanted to see Clayton's
What's your full name?
Clayton Marcus Bookout
Do you have any siblings? If so, what's their names?
Only child
How tall are you?
5'7"
What's your favorite food?
Hot cheetos
What's your favorite subject in school?
Science
What's your best friends' names?
Rylee Walborn, Brody Massie, Cooper Franks, and Lucas Hill

  Brody and Lucas, they were in my fifth hour! Of course I'll have all of his best friends in an hour, at least Brody was quiet.
   I sigh, reading the rest of the papers, some were super boring though.
I put them away, lying in bed, still extremely tired. I could go back to sleep, yeah.

I wake up, still tired. I have to do something besides lay in bed all day, I guess. I get out of bed and just walk around procrastinating that I'll do something productive today. It's five o'clock, I haven't been outside all day.

It's now Wednesday, I have to go back to school, sadly. I put on an outfit, driving to school and sitting at my desk, sipping my coffee. I then hear the bell ring, the class comes hurdling in. "Good morning class."
After school, it was the usual, teach, ask questions, let them answer. I go home and i actually get a bit of time to relax before the Cubs game.
I then put on an outfit, my throat hurt the smallest bit, I would live though. I then drive to Wrigley Field, showing the security guard my pass.
"Elaina," someone behind me says, the accent laced through his voice. Andrew.
"Yes, Andrew?" I say through gritted teeth.
"Please take me back," he says.
"I can't trust you Andrew, your cheated on me," I say.
"Yes you can," he whispers. His hand moves to my thigh, brushing up and down it, I'm worried now. "You know you like this."
"Get your hands off of her," a voice says, he jolts away. Eli.
"Wow Elaina, jumping from one Cubs player to another aren't you?" Andrew says.
"Actually," I say.
"I'm her brother, Elijah Montclair, and I suggest you don't touch my sister again," Eli says.
Eli looks at him, Eli's eyes filled with hate. Andrew punched him, not this again. Eli shoved him back. "Stop!"
The fight continues when someone tells them to stop, Kris. "Just stop, the games about to start and we don't need you hurt."
"He was touching my sister inappropriately," Eli madly says. "You better watch out."
"Eli, come on," I say, dragging him away. "Eli, I can handle things on my own."
He doesn't speak, just walks. "Now, good luck."
This game better not go as long as the last game.
We're in the top of the seventh inning, winning four to three, a runner is on second with one out.
The runner starts running and Wilson throws it down to third, it bouncing in front of Kris and he can't keep ahold of the ball, the runner slides into his knee. Kris can't get back up.

Hey, drama time, I guess. Idk I'm bored and thanks for that person whos commenting amazing comments(I forget your username sorry) and so yeah, I keep updating, sorry not sorry
Xoxo~Abbi