0.6

After the game, they won three to one, I stand outside, waiting for Eli, they would probably go out to celebrate at a bar or something, he was legal.
"You coming, Elaina?" Ben asks me.
"Im okay, I don't need to anyways," I reject, stepping back.
"Come on, it's just a few shots," Kyle smiles.
"Seriously, I'd rather not," I step back another step.
"C'mon, sis," Eli begs me, they actually want me to come.
"Fine," I say giving in, I really don't want to be hungover but it's whatever now.
We all meet there, them all very excited, Eli's had one drink his whole life, on his birthday to get a 'taste' of freedom as my dad says. I just sand there, I honestly didn't want to drink at all, how would I drive Eli home, I may even have to take some of the guys home too of their girlfriends or wives can't pick them up.
   "C'mon sis, just take a few shots," Eli says, he's not drunk yet.
   "I really fine, Eli, I'll need to drive you home," I tell him.
   "Just call friends, one can drop you off and the other can take your car home, that's what I'm doing with Ryan," Eli explains. I bite my lip, what if something happened between me and one of the players?
    "Fine," I sigh, Eli hands me a drink and I take a swig of it, it had a sour taste to it, it relieved all my stress I've been having about Kris lately though.
   After lots of more swigs and a few spills, I've already drank half of the bottle. Damnit. I think, I'm drunk and my thoughts and sight are blurred.
   "So do you come around here often?" A voice says, it sounds familiar but what do I know, I can barely even see their face from being so drunk.
   "Not a lot, I'm here with my brother, he just played his first ever Major League Baseball game,'' I explain then take another drink out of my bottle.
   "I just won my game too," they say.
   "What's your name?" I ask, this is such a stupid idea.
   "Kris," they say, it sounds so familiar,  I just can't figure out where.
   "Mines Elaina," I say, another swig from my bottle. "Who are you here with?"
   "My friends, you?" The guy, Kris asks.
   "My brother and his friends," I shrug.
   Before I know it, I'm in a corner making out with this Kris guy, it was all alcohol, I couldn't stop myself, please don't go too far.
   We continued, for a while then parted, I was becoming less drunk, when I realize who the Kris was, Kris Bryant. "Wait a minute."
    "Oh my God," Kris says.
   "This is our secret, nobody has to know, not Anthony, not Javier, not Eli, nobody," I say.
    "Agreed," he says. "I should get back to my friends."
   Tears start to well up in my eyes, I can't believe I did that, I pull out my phone and call Holland. "Hello?"
   "Holland," I cry, sniffling afterwards. "I need you and Laura to pick me up from the bar, I'm such an idiot."
   "Okay, were on our way," Holland says, hanging up.
   I sit on the curb watching cars drive by, it was cold but then again, it's Chicago. Holland's car pulls up and her and Laura get out. "Ill get her car."
   "Okay, come on Elaina," Holland tells me, helping me get to her car, she opens the door and helps me in and I buckle my seat belt, at least try to. "What happened?"
   "So, as you know, Eli got drafted to the Cubs," I say and Holland nods her head. "Well, I was there with the team when some guy starts talking to me, we hit it off then the next thing I know, we're making out. That guy was Kris Bryant and I didn't know."
   I could see her fan girl side come out but she was also shocked. "Oh my God Elaina!"
   "I'm sorry," I cry, as she turns into my driveway. "I'm such an idiot."
   "It's okay, now come on, let's get you in your house, Holland helps me, my steps were crooked and I walk in, she helps me to my bedroom then let's go of me. "Get some sleep, I'll see you at the Cubs game tomorrow."
   "Okay," I say.
    Once she leaves, I get dressed in an outfit, I just grabbed random pieces of clothing and put them on. I get in bed, tears were still streaming down my face, I was still kind of drunk.
   I made out with a Major League Baseball player.

It feels like I haven't been on here in forever. So anyways, I've had school and stuff like that and isn't it great when the guy you like says they like you but they have a girlfriend and your emotions are just like; nkrkdmfmsm. I am overwhelmed by how many reads this book is already getting and am very proud of it. Thank you.
Xoxo~abbi