0.8

He walks away and I stand there. First Kris and now Andrew? What was I doing with my life? I would probably end up like the cliche thing where she had to choose.
I run a hand through my hair and just sit there, I was too stressed, I'll just watch the game on tv. They won the game against the Mariners five to zero and I felt happy for them.
I stood up and they all happily walked by and Eli stopped to talk to me. "We were all going to eat at a pizza place, do you wanna come?"
"Sure," I shrug.
He walks away and I get a text.
From-unknown
Hi beautiful, it's Andrew
To-Andrew
hey
From Andrew-
Are you doing anything tonight?
To-Andrew
yeah. I'm eating with Elijah and the team sorry.
From-Andrew
It's okay, what about tomorrow?
To-Andrew
no why?
From-Andrew
Would you like to have a date? I was thinking at the Italia down the street from Wrigley Field
To-Andrew
sure
From-Andrew
Okay! See you then beautiful<3

I put my hands in my face wanting to cry, now I will have to choose between Kris and Andrew.
We all go to the pizza place, and walk in, they had reservations, the place was all to ourselves, I sat next to Kris and Eli, luckily I wasn't the only girl. Jake had brought his wife, Brittany and his two kids Palmer and Cooper. Ben brought his family, Anthony brought his girlfriend, Emily.
I just ate two slices of cheese pizza, I wasn't that hungry after what's been happening.
After paying, I drive home, both of them stuck in my mind, I liked them both, my mind was screwed up, half had Andrew half had Kris.

Now today was my date with Andrew, I was nervous, I liked him but Kris. I quickly got on my Instagram which I was actually pretty famous on, I had nine thousand nine hundred eighty-four followers, mostly because I was Eli's sister. I scrolled through my feed to see a picture of Eli and Courtney the caption said. favorite movie with my favorite girl<3
I rolled my eyes, she had a fake smile as he looked so happy, I hated her to pieces. I put on a red dress and black pumps, I curled my hair then put on makeup, the things that stood out the most was my dramatic winged eye liner and deep red lipstick.
He knocked on my door, I answered and he smiled, he wore a tuxedo and his hair was styled. "Hi."
"Hey," I smile, he takes my hand and leads me to his car, he opens the door for me and and I get in, thoughts of Kris lace through my mind.
He drives to tee restaurant and we arrive, the waiter seats us. "What would you like to drink?"
"I'll take Diet Coke," Andrew politely says.
"Just water," I say, a smile on my lips.
"I'll be back with your drinks in a minute, my name is Amanda if you need anything.
My eyes scan over the menu, I see something called Pasta Mia that looked pretty appetizing. "Here's your drinks, are you ready to order?"
"Yes, please," I say. We order and she walks away to tell the chef what we want.
"You look gorgeous tonight," he compliments me.
I blush slightly. "Thank you."
"I'm really glad you said yes to me," he takes my hand from across the table.
"How could i say no to you?" I say, I wouldn't be able to say no to Kris either so there's no difference.
   He smiles. "That's very nice of you."
   Once our food arrives, I take small bites out of my food, I wasn't that hungry, just like yesterday.
   After dinner, we pay and he drives me back to my house. "It was very nice seeing you, I'll see you next week."
   "Why next week?" I ask, tilting my head.
   "I have to go to New York for business," he says, I nod my head. He kisses my cheek. "Bye Laina." He can't call me that.
   "Please don't call me that, it brings back memories," I lie.
  "Okay,"Andrew says, he walks back to his car and drives away. I smile slightly as he leaves.
   I go inside and take a quick shower, hoping all my makeup comes off. Luckily, it does and I put on pajamas and brush out my tangled hair.
   I go on my Instagram and decide to post a picture, it was stupid but my eyes looked really pretty.

elainamontclair-blue   I shut off my phone after taking the picture and fall asleep, my mind still full of Andrew and Kris

   I shut off my phone after taking the picture and fall asleep, my mind still full of Andrew and Kris.

Three chapters in one night. I can barely keep my eyes open but they hurt to close(odd you get that)
Xoxo~Abbi