0.7

Waking up, my head pounded and it was one in the afternoon, I groan and lay my head on my pillow. Oliver whines, he wants to be fed. "Hold on."
   He keeps whining, I sigh, getting out of bed and putting food in his dog bowl and getting some Advil. I take the medicine, groaning in pain, I promised Eli I would come. The game was at four.
I put on a long sleeve blue shirt, white skinny jeans, black converse, and keep my hair in it's natural waves. I put on barely any makeup and brush my teeth and everything.
I get my phone and notice I have a message.
From-unknown
why did you give me your number?
Who did I give my number to?
To-unknown
who is this?
From-unknown
kris. you gave me your number yesterday and I'm wondering why
To-Kris
I don't remember given g you my number
From-Kris
just forget about it. we'll talk about it later

When did I give Kris my number, I don't remember? Before making out with him? It had to of been, I don't remember at all.
Going to Wrigley, I almost run over two people and run one red light, I can't stop thinking about what happened between Kris and I.
   I park my car and go in through the player and staff entry, showing security my pass.
    I walk to the main hall, none of them were out yet, I knew Kris would be last, he always wanted to be last, to talk to me I guess.
   I sit and just look at the floor, someone comes out of their office, it was a man who had a mixed skin tone, dark brown hair and eyes, he was kind of attractive, but he couldn't beat Kris. Stop, Elaina! "Hi, I'm Andrew, the guy says smiling, I stand up, he's barely taller than me and I'm five foot four.
    "I'm Elaina," I smile, shaking his hand.
   "Nice to meet you, Elaina," he kisses my hand, I hope he's not making a move on me.
   "You too, Andrew," I smile, one part of my mind says Andrew but the ghee seventy-five percent screams Kris.
   "Would you mind if I got your number?" Andrew asks, I shake, what about Kris.
   I type in  name and phone number, giving it back and smiling. "You're very beautiful."
   "Thank you," I smile at him, he smiles back, his smile wasn't as good as Kris' smile.
   "Anything for a pretty girl like you, your blue eyes are astonishing.  Not as astonishing as Kris'.
   "I'm very flattered, Andrew," I smile at him.
  "So what are you doing here?" Andrew asks, Puerto Rican laced through his voice.
   "I'm Elijah Monclair's older sister," I respond, tipping back on my heels.
   "Cool, how old are you?" Andrew asks. "I'm twenty-seven."
   "Twenty-five," I say. The same age as Kris.
   "Good, your even close to my age," Andrew smiles, I just nod my head. "I should get back to work, I hope to see you later, Elaina." He winks at me, returning to his office.
   The guys start piling out of the locker room, I tell them all good luck, side hugging Eli. Now Andrew was on my mind too.
   As I said, Kris was last. "Things are pretty awkward between us now."
   "Yeah," I say, looking up at him, he's more than a foot taller than me.
   "You know, Laina,"Kris says, looking down at me.
   "Yes, Kristopher?" I say, I guess those were just our names for each other now.
    "It felt great kissing you drunk," he says, fiddling with him hands. "I want to see what it's like sober."
   He kisses me, his lips felt amazing against mine, a firework feeling in my stomach. This isn't supposed to happen though, I have Andrew and Kris, they're both attractive and sort of nice. Our lips part. "I should get going now."
   I just kissed Kris Bryant again. 

Two updates! This one was pretty short but meh. I hope you guys enjoy this!
Xoxo~Abbi