EPILOGUE

"Bye," Kris says, he pecks my lips before walking out. He was now a baseball coach.
   Alone time, my favorite. Carson, who was now fourteen said she was working on her makeup and hair for her dance recital in two weeks, and Faith, my nine year old daughter was working on homework.
   I lay on the couch and watch tv and grade kids papers, I was once again, a seventh grade teacher, and was now a history teacher.
   "Mom!" I hear Carson scream. Why? She was extremely mad, oh no. I stand up and go to her bedroom. "Faith stole my hairbrush and won't give it back!"
"I'm sure she just needs it really quick," I say.
"Yeah right! She always keeps it forever!" Carson madly says. I sigh and walk to Faith's room, the teal blue brush was on her dresser. I take the brush and hand it back to Carson.
"It's that easy," I say. She rolls her eyes and brushed out her hair.

"How do I look?" Carson asks, spinning around in her leotard and smiles.
"You look great," I say. It was very rare to see her really happy, she had a really big attitude.
   "Okay, finally I can take this off!" She exclaims and goes to her room. I hear the doorbell ring and Carson hurries to it. It was her best friend and Dexter's daughter, Naya, and her boyfriend and Holland's son, Jacob.
   They go to her bedroom and I sit down again, continuing to grade papers when Faith walks in. "You know what's not fair?"
   "What?" I ask.
   "That Carson gets to do virtual school and I don't," Faith says, crossing her arms. Carson did virtual school because she got bullied a lot in fifth grade.
   "Well, she got bullied a lot," I say and Faith makes an o shape. She walks away and I continue grading.
   I finally finish grading all of the papers. I remember my two former students, Kylie Kents and Brody Massie. I know they adopted a daughter named Macey, who was best friends with Faith, I felt bad they couldn't have kids though.
   Kris walks in and I'm putting up papers in my folders for Monday. "Hey."
   "Hey," he rubs his eyes and yawns. "I'm going to go take a shower."
   Carson, Jacob, or Naya haven't came out of  her room, I decide to check on them. I see Carson and Naya with straighteners straightening Jacobs hair. "I can explain." I roll my eyes and walk out. I check on faith and see her watching a Cubs game, Eli and won MVP four times, and the golden glove for catcher seven, he was famous completely now. I see a close up of Eli as they're playing the Orioles and a guy takes off running, Eli releases the ball, it landing perfectly in Jordan Marada's glove, tagging him out, Faith cheers and I smile and walk out. Eli also has an amazing wife named Ella and their son, Jackson.
"Goodnight guys," I say to Carson, Jacob, and Naya.
"Goodnight," Carson says. "Tell dad I said goodnight!"
Kris legally became Carson's dad when she was seven.
"Goodnight, Kris," I tell him, kissing him.
"Goodnight, Laina," he says.
"Carson says goodnight too," I say.
"Okay," he says. "I love you."
"I love you too," I say. I'm glad I met him. I'm glad he loves me. I'm glad I love him. I'm glad I took a different view.

Hi guys! This was the epilogue, I really liked it and I hope you did too! I'm really proud of this book! I'm going to be writing a new book soon, the book 'Ordinary' and I hope you guys will like that book too!
For the last time in this book,
Xoxo-Abbi