1.6

Big time skip in this chapter, sorry!

   He loves me. Kris Bryant is in love with me. Do I love him? At first, I hated him with a passion, but he slowly grew on me. How can someone do this to me? I think, do I love him? I think so, but I don't know. "Kris, I-" I stop myself? Do I love him.
   "I love you too," I say, he smiles, I love him.
   "You do?" He asks, I nod my head, smiling at him. "I can't believe it."
   "My friends will be mad, one of them is madly in love with you," I say, Holland Tucker.
    "Seriously?" He asks, I nod again.  "Well, tell her I'm in love with you instead." I smile.
   We talk for a couple hours before I have to go home, would he ask me out? I don't know, I hoped so.
   I go home and it's midnight, why wasn't I getting in trouble for staying this late?
   I fall asleep in my bed the topic still on my mind. Does he want to date me?

   It's been seven months, they're allowing Kris to play again, luckily. Those seven months had been so boring, just winning and loosing games, going to talk to Kris, and teaching. He still hasn't asked me out though, maybe it was just a joke.
   The World Series, they made it here. They were playing the Toronto Blue Jays, at home first. "Good luck."
   "Your charm better work" Javy says, smiling a bit.
   "If it doesn't we'll be very ashamed," Addison says, I roll my eyes at them.
   The placing is booming in excitement. This would be Kris' first game back, I hope his knee doesn't bother him. I sit in my seat as the first inning takes place. Jake pitching, Eli catching, Anthony as first, Javy at second, Addi at short, Kris at third, Ben in left, Dexter in center, and Jason in right. They needed to win this series.
It's an easy one, two, three inning, luckily. Up to bat first is Dexter, he strikes out, feeling upset. Kris wasn't allowed to bat yet, they just want him playing on the field. Next is Anthony, he gets a ground out, and then Ben, he flys out to center.

The game wasn't lucky for them, they got beat three to five, Eli looking upset. I feel bad, I just walk to my car, not saying a word to any of them. I drive home and lie in bed. I could go to a bar, get my mind off things, I dress in a much better outfit, doing something with my hair and driving there. The place was filled with drunk people. I ask the bartender for some beer and drink it, feeling tipsy halfway through.
    My mind swirls, I can't walk straight, and this guy is talking to me, he's really attractive
, black hair, green eyes, muscular, his jawbone looks as if it could cut steel. "Shall we take this somewhere else?"
   "Yes," I smile, he drags me across the street to his house, lucky him it was right across the street. He kisses me, the feeling was great, I stumbled still on my feet from all of the alcohol.
   He picks me up, being able to kiss me better since I was so much shorter.

   I wake up, seeing a guy next to me, I had no clothes on, oh no. What about Kris?
   I quickly put on clothes, seeing my car across the street, running to it and driving home. I quickly write Kris a note;
   Dear Kris,
I love you a lot, so much Kris. You were so kind and generous to me, I'm sorry I have to leave. I cheated on you, this is why I'm leaving. Tell Elijah I'll miss him so much and he's the best brother I could ask for. I get drunk and cheated on you, with this guy with black hair and green eyes, I'm such an idiot. I'll miss you so, so much Kris. Tell the team I said good luck, win the World Series. Tell my best friends, Holland Tucker and Laura Stoffholm I'll miss them and I hate to say goodbye this way. You mean everything to me, and I hate to leave. I'll see you soon.
         Love, Elaina Montclair

   I pack a few things in boxes around the house, place them in my car and head for Arizona, where I went to college.

Hey guys! It's officially December! A scary moment happened and I didn't update. My softball team, American Freedom was going to go to the Athletics and I can't go there for reasons and I was so upset, and it's okay now, my team is not going, we may be going to Xclusive. So I'll start updating again.
Xoxo~Abbi