2.1

Kris Bryant was my boyfriend, how could this happen to me? Somehow. Kris said that things happen, that was like foreshadowing.
   I walked out smiley and Holland questions me. "Why so happy?"
   "Kris asked me out!" I say happily. She screams and so does Laura.
   "Oh my, the day has come," Laura says happily.
   I can't believe I'm dating an MLB player who I thought was an asshole.

   They won the game seven to one against the Mets, it was a super good game. Me and Carson all tell them bye. "You are just so cute."
   "Thank you," Carson tells Dexter. She hugs him and I smile, where did she get that from.
   Dexter smiles and walks away.
   Finally is Kris after everyone leaves. "Hey Carson."
   She looks up at him. "Why are you so tall?"
   "I don't know," he says shrugging.
   "Well fix it!" Carson demands.
   "There's things I can't fix, like my height," he says.
   "Oh," she says.
   Kris smiles at her, messing up her hair. "I should go, bye Carson."
   "Bye!" She smiles running off. When she isn't looking, Kris pecks my lips before leaving.
   "I like him mommy, he should be you boyfriend," she says, maybe I should tell her.
   "Well Carson, he is," I say.
    She gasps. "Really!"
   "Yes, Carson," I say.
   When we get home, we hear a knock on our door. I get up and answer it. "Hey, Eli."
   "Hey," he says, he smiles and waves at Carson who was on the floor playing.
   "I need to ask you something before catching up," I say. He nods his head. "Andrew."
   "Him," Eli grumbles. "Well, he was sent to life in prison, escaped, then noted to a death sentence because he raped other girls while he escaped and some other prisoners."
"Wow," I say, he seemed like such a nice guy at first though.
"Yeah, everyone thought he was so nice and he's not," Eli says, leaning back on the couch. "So, how old is she?" Eli asks.
"She turns five in March," I say.
"So she was a bit of a surprise?" Eli asks.
"Yep," I say. "And one more thing."
"What?" Eli asks, how do I tell him.
"I'm dating Kris," I say and Eli looks at me shocked.
"Finally," he smiles.

Kris and I have been together for about five months, their seasons over, Carson is in kindergarten, it's December, I think I'm pregnant again. Carson comes home from school, Kris picked her up. "Mommy!"
"Hey, Carson," I smile at her, she hugs me and takes off her purple backpack.
"I'm hungry," she says, she was a lot better at saying sentences.
"Well, ask Kris," I say.
"Kris!" She yells, running his way. I smile and continue to watch TV.
I think I am pregnant, I just feel like I am, I felt this way before I had Carson, am I?
I drive to the drugstore and buy two of them, different brands, just like I did with Carson.
I drive home and go to the bathroom, and wait the few minutes I have to for them. The first one finishes and I look at it. +. I cover my mouth, it's just one test, right? I look at the next one, +. This can't be, right? I'm pregnant with Kris Bryant's baby? How could that happen?
"Goodnight, mommy," Carson says.
"Goodnight, Carson," I say, I kiss her forehead and stand up, walking to my bedroom where Kris laid. We always talked at night.
"She's such a crazy kid," Kris says, I nod in agreement.
"You should've met her the first four years of her life," I say.
"Where was she even born?" He asks.
"Phoenix, Arizona at 4:31 in the morning," I say, the only person I had there for me was my friend, Naomi, she knew about me leaving.
   "Wow," he says. I should tell him, I should probably tell him I'm pregnant, I shouldn't wait.
   "Kris," I say as he's falling asleep.
   "What?" he mumbles.
   Now I tell him, I wish myself luck. "I'm pregnant."

The next chapter is the last chapter sadly:( it's also going to be pretty short but, the epilogue will be really long I hope.
Xoxo-Abbi