Preface

Thank you for stopping by

I was just thinking about the song Stupid Cupid one day and wondered what kind of story would go with that title. Then, ideas started to pour in and the rough idea of a story appeared in my mind! I was never keen on creative writing before, so I never imagined I would write a story and even post it on Wattpad! However, I do have a vivid imagination and I used to tell stories to myself all the time.

Some of you might think the main character, Cheryl, seems a bit childish and does not act like her age. But there's a reason behind this and she'd grow up through the story. This is a tale of fantasy, humor, matchmaking, filled with lots of cuteness here and there... but most importantly, it's about finding oneself and learning about love. I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I've written it. It's rough around the edges but I've put a lot of effort into refining it, and I promise it gets better! Feel free to write any questions or constructive criticisms, but rude and offensive comments are not welcomed. Enjoy~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All parts of this story are created in my head after meticulous thinking. Any unauthorized reprint or reuse of this material is prohibited. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the author.