Party time

We had to work this morning and I was on my way to grab the joker I opened his cell grabbing his straight jacket.
"Time for another session joker." I said  walking to him he turned to me and lunged I did what any one would do I punched him in the face. Blood then poured from his nose we bantered till I slammed him to the wall.
"A little help would be nice!" Two men came in and we got him into his straight jacket. "I wouldn't do that again if I where you." I took him to Harls. She was already in their I slammed him into his chair and tied him to it.
"Oh my god! What happened!?" Harley exclaimed.
"He thought he was funny and attacked me." I said wiping blood from my mouth.
"Oh. Can you at least wipe the blood off your faces its kinda distracting." She asked I don't blame her she's not a big fan of blood. Not like she gets sick at the sight of it she just doesn't like it. I got a wet rag wiping my face then another to wash off his. I had to take care of some other stuff today so I wasn't real in there much with them. By the end of the day it was time to go home and get ready for Wayne's party tonight. We pulled up to the house we both went in I showered to get the blood out of my hair thanks to some of the joker and other criminals. After washing out the blood I got ready. I had to have Harls do my hair once ready we meet in the living area.
"You look great." We said at the same time.
"This is going to be so fun come on let's go." I said as we got in the car and drove to a big Galla. We climbed out handing my keys off to one off the valets to park it. We walked in and where offered drinks I gladly accepted Harls took one and gingerly sipped at it. I was talking to some men and Harls kept to her self a little more but went to dance when someone asked her. I was talking to a woman when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to come face to face with the one and only Bruce Wayne.
"Hello Mr. Wayne." I said smiling extending my hand he took it and kissed it. I small blush kept on my face.
"Please call me Bruce. What's your name?" He asked.
"Amelia Quinzel but call me Amy my sister is around her somewhere." I said
"Well Amy would you like to dance?" He asked it then dawned on me that I was basically wearing battle armor for one arm.
"Are you sure you want to dance with me with my arm and all?" I said.
"Of course I do it's nothing to be ashamed of." He said already pulling me on the floor.
"Do you know how to tango?" He asked.
"Yes I was on my high school dance team I still remembers." We began the dance I felt so alive in a while. We had dance a few songs when we sat at a table and Harls came up.
"Hey Harls. Bruce this is my sister Harleen." I said.
"Nice to meet you." He said.
"The pleasure is mine." She said taking a seat next to me. We chatted up a storm before me and Bruce dance to a slow song I wrapped my arms around his neck and he place his hands on my waist. I was stuck the moment then I felt lip on mine I kissed back slowly. The song ended and I looked up at him.
"Would you mind coming home with me tonight?" He asked.
"Sure." I said smiling up at him. "Just let me text Harls." I said grabbing my phone and texting her.
Hey going home with Bruce don't bother to wait up see you tomorrow love you. I sent it then made my way out with Bruce to a fancy sports car. He opened the door as for me and I slid in. Once it of the parking lot we drove to the house it was silent till he spoke.
"What's the story behind the arm??" He asked.
"I was hit over gseas removing the arm was the safest option."
"Oh."
"It's fine." I said looking at him. Once at the house he stopped the car and we got out he lead me up the stairs and into what I could only assume was his room.  He pressed me against the wall kissing me with greed and lust. We broke for air he dropped his jacket and began to unzip my dress.
"Let me take the arm off I don't want to hurt you." I said as I removed it dropping it onto the floor. He began to kiss my neck shorty after as he dropped my dress to the floor.  Things began to get heated as we move to the bed with nothing but out underwear on. The heat between us became more raging as we kissed and grabbed at each other with lust. The rest is as they say history.
  I woke up tangled in the morning tangled in the sheets with Bruce I was still getting over they shock of sleeping with him. He was still passed out I just crawled over and rested my head on his chest. He began to stir and began to play with my hair.
"Morning." I said look up at him.
"Morning I'll take you home maybe get some coffee."
"I'd like that as long as I can barrow the shower ." I say sitting up with the blanket around my chest.
"Be ready in thirty."
"Okay."  I said. Thirty minutes latter we had gotten coffee and where at my and Harls place.
"Last night was amazing." He said.
"Yes it was."
"Here's my number give me a call if you ever need someone."
"Thanks see you around maybe." I said kissing his cheek. I got out walking up the stairs into our apartment.
"Hey I'm home."
"About time I didn't think you where coming back its freaking 11:30."
"Oops. Sorry." I said "I'm going to go get changed."
"Okay we have work tomorrow."
"Okay okay." I said