Lose and Lies.

A/N: this chapter is going to be pretty long so bear with me.

As we walked we came to the building I hung towards the back with Boomer. I could wait to see the look on this guy's face when he saw most of us. We had stopped out side waiting for Flag to give the okay. That's when Floyd just walk forward grabbing the door handle and it shattered to the ground. We all started walking in I was standing back and saw all the monitors where clear.
"Looks like we have a spot of luck. Easy Pezy." He said with a smirk.
"Don't make me shot you." Floyd said I just hit him up side the back of his head.
"Hey what was the for?"
"Never say shit like that." I said we looked up to see Harley in an elevator.
"Harley!!" I shouted.
"Let's go." Flag shouted. I ran a head of most of them. We all got up there standing I front of the door. She came out with two of those monsters dead in the lift. She walked past us.
"Come on." She said as we walked further into he building. We came to an abandon office floor I wasn't found of it.
"I don't like this flag." Floyd said.
"I don't like it either." Me and Harley smirked when Floyd pulled on his mask.
"Pussy." We said at the same time.
"I will knock you both on your asses I don't care if you're girls." He said looking at us. We smirked back at him as a bunch of those monsters came crashing through the celling. I started shooting them left and right till one tackled me trying to stab me. I grabbed it's blade with my left bending it before shooting it in the head. I was fighting it when it knocked me over a desk. I cut ones head off when I heard the glass break behind me. I see one attacking Digger. I jump up rushing to him as he cuts its head off. I see that he had been stabbed in the chest.
"Fuck!" I cursed he sits up and pulled it out luckily it was stabbed into a wad of cash. He just smirked.
"And I got all concerned for nothing." I said pulling him up.
"There after Flag again!!" Deadshot yelled. Damn it! Why are they after him what the hell is he not telling me. He rushed forward killing those things.
"Circle around him." I shouted. We all surrounded him.
"Let me fight!" He yelled not happy with the situation.
"You die we die." Floyd yelled as we killed every thing in sight. Soon they were all dead.
"All clear." Flag said was we moved out flame thrower lagged behind. I was getting pissed with him not helping one damn bit. I was walking behind digger  when we where shot at again he shoved me to the ground as he took cover landing on top of me.
"Hello love." He said pecking my lips.
"Get off your crushing me." I said before rolling him and I started shooting I glanced back at Chanto he was just standing there. I was about to go piss him off but Floyd beat me too it taking off his mask. I couldn't here what he was yelling over the fire of my gun but when he shove Floyd back waking foward I dropped to the ground.  As fire shot from his hands.
"Damn." I said looking up as he finished I rolled over to get up digger was standing over me extending his hand. I took it as he pulled me up.
"Thanks." I said brushing my self off. I had dropped my pistol and bent over to pick it up and I felt eyes on me.
"Didn't any one ever tell you it's not nice to stare." I said pointing at him.
"Hehe sorry."
"Yeah right." I said as we walked forward again this time up another set of stairs these ones steeper then the last. I was walking when I heard Harley complain about needing to work on her cardio. I made my way up to the floor it was the only one still in good shape. I was picking at my jacket it had blood on it. This was my favorite jacket and one of the many things joker got me I one actually wore and two was use full. Harley and Deadshot entered shortly after me.
"Wait here while I get him I don't want y'all giving him a heart attack." Flag said. We all laughed a little smirking. Sure I'm one of the good guys but people will see me as the left hand to joker more so then the good guy. Not that I was like him or my sister I was just to some one scary bitch.
"Awe he's embraced by us." Harley said with a fake pout.
"Flags embraced by lots of things."
"Shut up Amy!" He growled.
"Poor Ricky did I hurt your feelings?" I said in a baby voice he just ignored me and walked through the door Floyd fallowed him I stayed here. I was still picking at my jacket when an arm was slung around my neck. I look up to see the Aussie. Smirking at me. My top was a little revealing so I pulled my jacket closer. 
"How do you know Flag so well?"
"We used to work to gather a lot before we had a little complication I moved out and became a guard at Arkham. The rest is complicated." I said as u reloaded my pistol. That's when Flag and Floyd renters the room with Amanda Waller.
"No way." Harley and I say at the same time. I'm pissed that I was lied to about the mission.
"Let's go home." Flag said.
"What home!?" I snapped under my breath.
"Yeah, let's go home. That sounds good. You guys wanna go home? Hmm? Or you wanna go back to prison?" Digger said rather mockingly.
"I'm not going back to prison." Harley said in mater of fact tone.
"What I'm saying is we kill the pair of them now before they kill us." Harkness said.
"Back off before you get us all killed."  I snapped
"I got this." She said holding katana back.  "You all made it this far. Don't get high-spirited on me and ruin a good thing." She said holding up the detonation devise.
"What good thing? You forced us all into it. Flag may be your bitch but I'm not." I replied.
"And I'll have to do is press a button to make your life hell." I glared at her biting my tongue to keep from mouthing off. As she shouldered past croc.
"I like her." He said.
"Your the only one." I said fallowing them.

We made it to the roof waiting on the copter. I was glaring at Waller with hate. I watched as the copter came but was hovering even though they were cleared to land.
"Damn it! Our birds been jacked! Light it up!!" Rick shouted. I began shoot at it I was going good till my rifle jammed. I blocked with my left as bullets bounced off of it till I was pulled down next to Floyd. I saw boomer hiding off to my left.  I looked to see the sleeve of my jacket tattered and torn up. Floyd looked at me shocked. See Floyd and me may be friends but he's never see me physically till now and is unaware of my little issue. I pulled the jacket off tossing it to the side. That's when I heard it, that sinister laughter, the one that made my skin crawl. I looked at Harley.
"What I got a hickey or somethin'?" She asked I noticed the nanite glowing. Next her phone went off she smiled widely getting up.
"Harley!!" Floyd and me yelled I got up trying to grab her when Floyd pulled my down saving me from getting shot in the head.
I watched as she dropped her jacket he kicked a rope down she jumped on it was the stopped shooting and pulled away I jumped up quickly as I watched her leave with a smirk till I heard the annoying voice of Waller.
"Deadshot shot that woman!" She demanded I snarled at her about ready to lung when Rick pulled me back I jerked away from him.
"She ain't do shit to me." He said.
"Your a hit man right? I got a contract kill Harley Quinn do it for your freedom and your kid." I glared at her. I knew he wouldn't do it. He has the whole honor among thieves vide to him but it still made my blood boil when he agreed.
"Now she dead." He said going to take the shot I stood there praying he would actually do it. I heard the shot ring out as she slid down the rope but not all the way he didn't do it because if he did she'd be falling to the ground. I saw her snap back up laughing as she climbed up the rope. Floyd walked out way.
"I missed." He said to Waller. She picked up her walkie talkie.
"It Waller savior one zero's been hijacked shoot it down. I snapped toward her.
"NOOOO!!" I shouted. As panic set in maybe they'll make it or jump some thing. I heard ask to be got off the roof as she turned to us my blood was steaming. I clenched my jaw and balled my fist. For the first time in a long time I saw red.
"The joker and Harley Quinn are no more." I dropped to my knees and let out scream. But rage was more present. As the copter came to view I grabbed my pistol from my side I stood up drawing a shaky breath as I pointed the pistol at her marching for ward. Flag tried to stop me only to be shoved harshly away making him stumble back. I was surprised when Katana didn't stop me. I had my gun aimed at her head she looked unfazed which pissed my off even more.
"You bitch!!" I screeched. "You killed her!! You killed my sister!! The only family I had now she goon!! I have nothing!! You know what the say... a life...for...a life."
"I did what I had to for public safety."
"And you don't care who you hurt in the process. And you wondered why I didn't want to work with you."
"Stand down Amelia. Or I'll have to stop you by force."  She said as I felt a gun at my temple form the corner of my eye it was Rick. I dropped my gun as Rick backed away. I just walked away as the copter left. I cried and cried. I don't care any more I lost the only thing I ever cared about.

"Amy..." I heard Rick my head shot up as I glared at him.
"Go to hell Richard. You let that bitch take away the one thing I worked so hard to protect."  I said gruffly as my throat hurt.
"I know but..."
"But what grow a pair!"
"Amy listen to me..."
"Know you listen. Remember along time ago you told me you'd help me to always no mater what to protect her!! You lied." I said. "Go away. I don't want to hear what you have to say."  He gave up and walked away from me. I turned to se digger standing next to me holding my sisters bat tears pricked my eyes at the sight of it. I brought my hand up to my mouth trying to stop the tears but no. I felt him wrap his arms around me.
"Ssh it's okay love." He just patted my back. I liked up and saw every on leaving so slowly we walked as it starts to rain.

She always loved the rain