The end...

I sat in Griggs office after someone had came and cleaned it and stacked all his shit in boxes

I sat in Griggs office after someone had came and cleaned it and stacked all his shit in boxes. I sat with my feet propped on the desk. The room crisp and clean. Two pictures sat on my desk one of me and Harley it was taken by a friend of mine before I shipped off over seas. The other was of me and digger that Rick had taken while I wasn't looking right before everyone was shoved back in this shit hole.  The door slammed open and in came Griggs I smirk letting my feet smack the floor as I stood up to face him.
"What the hell is going on?!" He snapped.
"You've been demoted." I said.
"The hell I have. Get the hell out of my office!"
"Um no. You see I don't have to listen to you any more I don't have to respect you any more. I told one day I was going to get out and that day is today. And seeing as to how joker didn't kill you that mean I get to make your life hell like you did mine and my sisters. "
"Like hell you are."
"Our you refusing to obey your commanding officer which happens to be me. You can call Waller but I'm in charge here. Now, I suggest you get back to your post before I have you on rat control and scrubbing the floors with your toothbrush. Do I make my self clear." His face became horror stricken when he realized I wasn't fibbing.
"Yes ma'am."
"It's yes sir. Ma'am makes me feel like your trying to duel my authority over you."
"Yes sir." He bolted I grinned. I pulled on my jacket  slinging my rifle over my back and grabbed a stack of letters Rick left for me to give Floyd. I grabbed my necklace with my keys on it around my neck and walked out.  I marched down the hall to his cell which was right next to my old one. I opened the window to see him hitting his new punching bag.
"Hey Floyd." I said he stoped smiling at me as he walked up.
"Hey Amy. I think your taunting us. You get to walk while we sit here."
"Sorry." I said looking to the ground.
"Don't sweat it. As little long as you make Griggs squirm and look over his shoulder 24/7 it's all good. We might get out of here one day."
"Yeah. Oh here." I handed him the letters. "There's a pen and paper in there for you." I whispered.
"Thanks."
"Whatever." I said with a grin walking away. I walked towards Diggers cell. I walked up. 
"Let me in. Be back in 15 minutes." I said. The guard let me in Digger turned to me only in his boxers I smirked at him setting my rifle in the corner along with my jacket.
"Hello love." He said walking up to me.
"Hey Dig." I said closing the gap between us. I reached up wrapping my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my hips.
"I heard you make Griggs squirm."
"That rat had it coming apparently he only treated me like shit because he was afraid of me but I couldn't do anything about in prison so he took advantage of it."
"Big mistake." He said.
"Oh yeah." I said kissing him. The kiss began to get heat as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me up against the wall and I ran my hand through his hair tugging at it lightly earning a low groan from him I smirked into the kiss he broke the kiss and began to kiss my neck. I moaned in pleasure but before it got any further there was a knock.
"Damn I got to get back to work. I'll come back later." I said picking up my jacket he smacked ass. I looked back at him as he faked innocence. "If I didn't like you so much I'd have punched you. " I said slinging my gun over my shoulder. I pecked him on the lips.
"I wish you didn't have to go."
"Me either but I promise I'll be back latter." I said waking out the door. I walked down towards the sewers grabbing KC's lunch on. The way. I grabbed the key from around my neck unlocking the door as I walked in.
"Hey KC!" called loudly as I walked to his cell door. He walked up to the door from his spot where he was watching tv. I low growl erupted from him.
"That's no way to great the person who brought you lunch." I said handing him the burger.
"Thanks."
"Ya ya your welcome. By the way encase you haven't heard Griggs is under my orders I might just send him down here for shits and giggles to take care of the rats. You know so you can scare him all you want." He turned cracking teeth filled grin and a laugh that sound more like a growl but I grinned any ways headed back up. I walked into my office I was about to sit down when there was a load boom and a rumble. The alarms blared and the lights began to flash. I whipped my rifle around running out only to see ten men in body armor with their faces covered. These weren't my men so I shot at them and them the charged and I fought them nail and tooth till I was hit really hard in the back of the head. I stumbled about trying to fight till I was hit in the temple and fell to the ground everything blurred before going black. 

3rd POV
"Waller! The prisons been attacked!" A man in his late thirties called as the alarm notice flashed on multiple screens.
"Get me visual. NOW!!" She demanded. "Contact Quinn."  People ran around yelling orders and trying to get visual.
"The systems been hacked and we can't contact Quinn it's all static."
"Quinn come in Quinn. Reaper do you copy."  After ten minutes of yelling and running around the systems come back on but they notice that the younger Quinn is no longer their and The oldest isn't moving and on the ground.
"Get Flag now and send a team. NOW! Everyone move and start trying to find Harley Quinn."  She left the room.

Amy's POV:
I slowly came to my head pounded and my eye sight was blurry I blinked sitting up it was quiet. I ran into my office turning on security footage. Harley was gone but everyone else wasn't my blood boiled. I lost it. When I saw that clown was still alive and took her. I flipped the desk overs and chunked the lamp. I punched the wall before sliding down it and brining my knees to my chest reset my head against the heel of my hands. And began to cry I just got her back and lost her again.