Chemical bath

I groaned waking up to see Harley and I both free and no one around. I slowly walked to the table grabbing a knife. I walked to Harleen I grabbed her heaving her over my shoulder and walking out no one was here and I mean no one. I check every room and cell and nothing. Great he left us here to die he didn't kill us but he left us for dead. I got to the car and sat  Harleen on top of it while I grabbed my burner phone from the bag on my bike. I called Rick.
"Amy are you okay!?" He shouted into the phone.
"Ouch my ear. I'm fine killer head ache but I'm fine. Harleens still knocked out but alive. I need you to pick her up take her to our place watch her till I get back can you do that??"
"Yeah. Where are you??"
"The asylum. She's going to be out for awhile she's been sedated by medication here."
"Okay be there in ten. Don't move watch your back."
"I will." I hung up placing my phone back while sipping up my jacket. I popped open her trunk and grabbed the blanket to keep her warm.  I waked to my bike opening the secrete compartment on it I found the key on my dog tags. I grimaced knowing what the key kept locked up a place I didn't want to go. I haven't seen the gear it kept locked up since Nigeria. That was a place I wished not to visit again. Bad memories and a lot of blood shed. I was brought from my thoughts by the sound of a car pulling up. The door opened and slammed shut.
"Rick."
"Amy. Good to see you not in the way I hoped but still."
"Sorry about that. Anyways leave her car her and take her I should be back before she wakes up. Keys under the the mat." I said helping him but Harley in the car. He followed me to the bike. Standing next to me as I climbed on.
"You know this is possibly going to get you killed. Look I don't want you gettin' in to deep. I want you to know you don't have to do this."
"I know. You know how stubborn I am. If I'm lucky batman will join me or I'll be honored for killing him. I'll be fine. I promise." I said starting my bike and took of the storage unit. I arrived twenty minutes latter. I walked down the halls and the echoed with each step as I made my way to H 367. Unlocking the door I flung it open there was two black boxes I opened booth I shut the door and turned on the light as I changed into something I hoped I'd ever have to wear again but it seams faith has a different plane and this could change my life.

It's brought back an old name that held many dead men

It's brought back an old name that held many dead men. Bad men but dead all the same. Reaper. Now it's time to bring that demon out agin if I want to keep Harleen safe. I changed and left headed back to the apartment people ducked back into their homes as the saw what some would call a scary looking woman. I admit I did look scary but that's the point I want them to fear me. I entered the house to see Rick pacing the floor as Haley was laid on the couch.
"Your going to wear a hole in the floor." I said
"Sorry. When are you going after him?"
"At night fall." I said as I got a beer from the fridge.
"You sure you want to do this chase him?"
"If I don't she won't be safe. He wants her and he won't have her if I end him. She may hate me but I can't let him win. He hurt her once it won't happen again. It was almost night fall when she came out of her room after a shower and change of clothes. Flag had left earlier
"Amy what are you doing?"
"What I should have done before. He hurt you and he has to pay the price."
"Don't."
"What?"
"Don't. He'll kill you."
"I've faced worse then him. I'm not going to give him the chance to hurt you again." I said walking to the door.
"But I love him!!" She shouted I stopped letting out a huff.
"I know." I said. "I just can't stand the thought of him hurting you."
"He won't just let him go."
"So you can chase him. I'm just trying to do what's right. So I'll tell you what I won't kill him I'll taser him and turn him in."
"Okay."  She said I walked to her and crushed her in a hug.
"I'll be back before you know it." I said walking out the door. I pulled the cover off my bike the one I built from the ground up. I left Harleens bike here the one I have been riding. It took me months to convince her to get one so we could ride together.  I was driving down the road and saw the infamous purple car parked out side a club. I parked in and ally way behind the car so I wasn't in-front of him. I saw him come out and jump in his car taking off I started my bike and drove after him I saw out of the corner of my eye Harleen on her bike we speeded ahead of him. She slid side ways scraping the ground as she got off standing. I wiped around as he slid to a stop. I got off my bike leaving the rifle on it but gabbing my pistol.  He got out dressed in a deep red shirt and a gray blazer. I saw his gun holstered on him as he moved to Harley I kept my pistol on my side.
"Look what we have her. The Quinzel sisters how lovely." He said mocking my moving closer to my sister. "I thought you'd never come and find me it so wonderful." He said using hand gestures. A semi pulled up behind him and a man got out.
"What's going on boss?" He said waking this way I watched him. I heard a gun go off and he fell I look to see Harls had shot him. Then pointed the gun at joker.
"Do it Harleen." I said moving ever so slightly closer. The joker leaned forward pressing his head into it.
"Come on, come on, come on! Do it." Joker said motioning a bring it movement. Before I knew it he snatched it from her hand. I gripped mine bringing it up slowly as I moved to stand even closer to them.  He pointed the gun at his own head. "See you couldn't do it. Not event if I made you. It's madness." He placed the gun back in his holster the back handed her. I jumped in front of her aiming my gun at him.
"You know damn well I'll shoot you and giving your odds I wouldn't make any sudden moves. In the time you reach for your I can have three rounds in your head."
"Oh really? You'd kill me in front of her?"
"You hit her and I can't let you get way with that. You may not fear me now but you will Joker. I'm the one thing that you should be afraid of."
"Whys that?" He asked I pressed the gun into his head leaning forward.
"I can kill you with no regret and bask in the glory of it with no remorse. War changes people it changed me. So any last words before you've got 9mm bullet embedded in your brain. " he just laughed. I glared grazing my finger over the trigger.
"Stop it both of you!!" Harleen shouted.
"Oh come on do it." He said.
"Amy please." I sighed slowly lowering the gun, I stepped back.
"He can't be trusted." I said.
"I trust him. I love him Amy please?" She begged.
"Fine." I said placing my gun back. "What have I gotten my self into." I said under my breath.
"Well if this is all settled I want to take you Harley girl." Joker said.
"Oh okay."
"I'm going with." I stated. "Your stuck with both of us. " I said getting on my bike.
"Well let's go girls!" He exclaimed as they got in his car I tailed them all the way to ace chemicals. The same place where he was created. We walked all the way to the top where we over looked the chemicals. I can't believe I'm letting her do this.
"Question! Would you die for me?"
"Yes."
"That's too easy. Would you... would you live for me? Hmm?"
"Yes."
"Careful. Do not say this oath thoughtlessly! Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power. You want this?"
"I do."
"Say it. Say it. Say it! Pretty pretty pretty pretty..."
"Please?"
"God, you're so good." Harleen jump into a vat of acid. I panicked as I began to take of my weapons.
"You fuck she trusted you." I yelled as he slowly walked away before I could jump he turned taking off his jacket and jumping.

He then surfaced with Harley kissing her them laughing.
"What the hell have I gotten my self into I say walking down to them. Time for a new chapter in my life. One with my sister and her crazy boyfriend.