Task force X

My cell door opened to Waller. I bolted up looking at her.
"Morning Quinzel."
"Let's keep it at Quinn." I said brushing my self off.  Two of her men walking in carrying a long box. I raised a brow looking at her.
"It's the arm. Full up dated. Completely water proof and bullet proof." She said as her men opened the box and helped to attach it.
"Good."
"I'm out of here. Your be transported with the inmates."  In a flash she was goon. On of her two men handed me a bag with plain clothes.
"I'll be out side the door knock when your ready." With a curt nod he walked out. I pulled on the black
Skinny jean combat boot and plain black long sleeve.  I redied my hair and walked out were he handed me a gun in a holster.
"Thanks." I said just then they started to move Floyd. I fallowed them seeing them wheel my sister in in-front of Floyd. I fallowed shortly behind.
"Hey what is that? Hey I'm taking to you!" She shouted in pain and I scolded. She was wheeled out as Floyd was moved in.
"Any one who's touches me is dead." He said as he was then enjected to. I fallowed out catching up to Harley.
"Wee!" She said gleefully. "Amy!!" She shouted I smiled.
"Hey Harley!" I said joyfully back when Griggs came up to us. I glared at him he got scarred  knowing I had power over him now.
"I don't know where your going but this is from mister J." He said handing her a phone. I smirked knowing what was coming he's going to kiss her ass so Joker doesn't kill him. "Your going to tell him I took good care of you right?"
"Your so screwed!" She said gleefully and began to laugh.
"What do you mean by that? Harley!" He was stopped and I smirked. "Harley!" We boarded the plane I was in the cockpit. As we took off.

Time skip one hour.

We landed and I got off after I tell Harley I was looking for someone. I took off trying to find Rick I revived stares as my half blue hair. I found Rick getting off of a helicopter. I ran and jumped on him.
"Hey Rick!" I muffled into his gear.
"Hey Amy. Your making me look unprofessional."
"I don't care." I said getting down straightening out my clothes as we walked to the criminals. As we walked GQ Edwards walked up to us.
"What's going on in the city?" GQ asked.
"Theses assholes here yet?"
"Yes they are and my sisters is one of those assholes Flag." I said as we walked forward.
"Unlock them!" I said sternly.
"Hi boy Harley Quinn Nice to meetcha!" Harley said extending a hand and they just stared at her. "What was that? I should kill every and escape. Sorry the voices." She laughed I just pinched the bridge of my nose. "Jeez I'm kidding that's not what they really said." I saw another copter land as a body bag was brought in.
"What do we have here? Twelve pounds of shit in ten pound bag." Flag stated I rolled my eyes at his dry humor. The bags was cut opened. "Welcome to the party captain boomerang." Flag said  and a big man jumped out punching the first person he saw. Flag and I acted quickly shoving him against the fork lift behind him. "Hey hey what's going on here?" He asked in his Australian accent.
"Calm down." I said
"One minute I'm playing marjon with my nana then out of nowhere this red streak hits me."
"Shut up." I said.
"You where caught robing a diamond exchange." Flag said as we let go of him. As a black suv pulled up. "Here comes Slipknot the man who can clime every thing great."
"Oh come on flag it's not that bad." I said nudging him he glared. "Okay fine be that way Cornel grumpy gills."  They all lined up as I stood next to flag in a mocking way making the task force smirk.
"Alright listen up!!" He shouted. "In your necks is a nanite explosive as small as a rice grain as power full as a hand grenade." They all rubbed there necks where the injection was.
"Ouch." I say looking right at Harley."
"You disobey me , you die, your try to escape you die, you irritate or other wise vex me, and guess what you die." He said Harley's hand shot up.
"I'm known to be quite vexing I'm just for warning you." She said honestly.
"Lady shut up!" Flag yelled.
"Same old flag. Your going to have a blast with me a Harley. " I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder.
"Oh joy." He said shrugging my arm off I smirked.
"There's your shit wheels up in ten." Flag said. Floyd came up.
"So was that like a pep  talk?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"He's always been bad at those." I said sending him a smirk.
"You might want to work on your team motivational skills. Ever heard of Phill Jackson?"
"Yeah."
"He's the gold standard triangle bitch." He said making a triangle with his hands. "Study." He said walking away to change. I saw my trunk brought in by two soldiers I flung it open.
"Oh hell yeah."'I say pulling out some clothes. "Flag alpha team cover me." I said and they gladly made a circle around me.
"It's good to have you back Amy." Flag said looking at me. He's seen me nude before we used to have a thing if you will.
"It's good to be back." I said getting my out fit on.
"Nice tattoos."
"Thank. I'm good now." I said pulling my boots on.
"Damn new style. It fits you." He said smirking.
"Thanks." I said as I pulled on my weapons.

Everyone walked up to us once dressed Harley in her booty shorts and pig tails

Everyone walked up to us once dressed Harley in her booty shorts and pig tails. I rolled my eyes at her unpractical clothes.
"Behold the voice of god." He said holding up an I pad I want listening to Waller but watching them I was already briefed on the mission. I noticed the Aussie staring at me the hole time. I smirked at him placing my hands on my hips. I thought he was kinda hot so I didn't mind the staring.
"There's your pep talk." Flags said smirking at Floyd.
"Compared to your she killed it. So what were some kinda Suicide Squad?" He said.
"I'll be sure to notify your next of kin." I hit Rick upside the back of his head.
"Shit Amy." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"Don't be a dick Flag he has a daughter." I said he move forward shouldering past Harkens.
"He always like that?" Floyd asked.
"No. I just think he's on his man period." I say loudly.
"I heard that Quinn!"
"You where supposed to!" I shout back as we got on a large helicopter. I stood up as a shorter woman jumped on.
"Your late." Flag said. She said something in Jappenies along the lines of being busy. He pulled her kattan out. "Easy cowgirl it ain't that kinda mission." Flag said. "This is Katana she can kill you with one sword stork like cutting the grass. I would advise not being killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."
"Harley Quinn nice to meetcha!" Harley stuck her hand out. "I love your perfume what is it stench of death."
"Harley shut up before you get your self killed." I said she crossed her arms and pouted.
"Amy sit down would you." Flag states seeing that I was still standing.
"There no where to sit."
"You can squeeze in-between someone."
"Come on love I don't bite. Much." Digger said muttering the last part.
"I'm good." I said.
"So what's going on down there?"
"Terror attack, dirty bombs bad guys shooting up the place with AK's you know the usual shit. " i zoned for a sec till Flag spoke again with a snide tone of his. "And when the shooting starts you'll cut and run." I scoffed.
"I don't think he'll cut and run Richard.  Hit man that hasn't shot in few years hell be itching to kill something. If any one is going to cut and run it will be flame thrower. Hell maybe the Aussie but not the once that live for the kill."
"What makes you so sure?" He remarked knowing I was right anyways.
"I'm usually right what makes now different." I say.
"You know what sit your ass down Quinn and don't call me Richard Amelia." I growled at him for calling me that but didn't sit.