My fault

I was walking with Digger silently that was till he thought he was slick. His hand was on shoulder then slid down wards as he tried and failed to grab my ass. I elbowed him with a smirk as Harley strutted past us. I was in ear shot of her and listened as she neared Croc.
"Why do you eat people?" She asked. I grabbed my gun slightly hoping he doesn't try to kill her.
"Gives me their power."
"Would you like to eat me?"
"Harleen!" I scolded
"Hell no."
"Aw, why not?"
"I don't want your crazy." He said
"Says the guy who lives in a sewer." She remarked
"At least I know it's a sewer."
"Oh, I get it! Because, like, this is a sewer, too. Only with nice shops and restaurants, right?" There was a brife pause "You hate mankind much? Let me guess, mommy didn't take you to Chuck E. Cheese on your sixth birthday. I can recommend a good therapist!" Croc growls at her making a fist
"Why?" Chanto asked
"Because I'm bored! I need a victim. A mind to pry apart and spit in." Harley whined I frown knowing right now she isn't my Harley but jokers and it makes me regret not killing him
"Just leave it, mate. She's a rabbit hole. Don't fall in." Digger Said.
"Japanese, female, mid-20s, 5'5", good health, athletic, and an only child. With deep-seated father issues. Daddy wanted a son, so she has to hide behind a mask."
Katana removes the mask "I am not hiding. "
"Now, that was gangster!"
"Harley back off." I warned she just growled at me.
"Harley, why don't you stop acting like a drunken stripper? " Floyd said pulling her back.
"You wanna tell me what the hell is going on, then? Because..." She sniffed the air. I watched quietly "I smell a rat."
"If they don't blow our heads off, we'll have to fight our way out of this city. I need you to play nice with the other children." Floyd said.
"And quietly return to my cage. Sure, okay. Hey, it's okay sell-out. I get it. I get it. I know how the world works, okay? And when it comes to the heart, everyone for themselves. Right?" She strutted off Floyd huffed in frustration.
"Do blame her."'I said.
"Why??" He asked.
"It's my fault she's that way. Had I killed the joker the first chance I had he wouldn't have thrown her brain in the blender.  I let her go with him. I let this happen all because she's in love with him." I stated.
"You blame your self a lot don't you?"
"It is my fault Floyd. Now she's got a bomb in her neck and one if us fucks up Harley's gone. She's the only family I have left and I've almost lost her to the joker I won't lose her to a bitch with power and puppets." I said walking away. I was checking side ally's when I was pulled into one with a hand over my mouth and shoved against the wall. It was dark but I could still see mostly. The hand was dropped from my mouth I looked up to se digger who wore s smirk.
"What are you doing??" I asked him.
"I just wanted to do this." He said before kissing me I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. He grabbed at the back of my thighs motioning for me to jump. I did wrapping my legs around his waist he broke the kiss kissing up my jaw and then down my neck and back up sucking a hickey just below my ear. I pushed him back slightly.
"That was amazing but we better get back before Flag had a fit." I said getting off of him straightening out my jacket as we walk out he smacked my ass. I glared playfully as we came out I was bombarded by el Diablo. I glanced at him.
"Hey chicka what's that on your neck?" He asked in a whisper.
"Nothing." I said.
"Sure it's not like there is a hickey on your neck."
"Shut up before I shoot you." I said glaring sideways at him. "Why are you even asking?"
"You might want to make sure you don't smear your lip stick next time." He grinned walking away. I speeded up placing my self between Rick a GQ.
"I hate these people." Flag said to us.
"Well they ain't found of you either Rick." I said with a smirk.
"Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" GQ asked.
"Shut the hell up." I said. Glaring at him. He smirked.
"I bet it was Deadshot." Rick said.
"No I bet it was the Aussie." GQ said.
"Both of you shut up." I said turning my caller on my jacket up more.
"On come on Amy. I say it's Floyd." Rick said.
"We are friends Rick." I growled.
"With benefits."
"I will shot you in the ass."
"I still say it's Digger." GQ argued.
"Twenty bucks says your wrong." Rick challenged.
"Grow up!" I said. Rolling my eyes 
"Children stop arguing." I heard Floyd say from behind me.
"Did you make out with Amy?" Rick asked.
"No. Why?"
"Y'all are so immature it's not even funny." I said.
"I told you." GQ said glee fully.
"You don't know that I could have been making out with the flame thrower." I remarked. 
"She was sucking face with Digger." Floyd said with a smirk.
"You asshole. You where spying."
"That and I made a bet with Harley sadly I lost."
"I hate all of you."  I said. Floyd walked off.
"Amy and Digger siting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Rick and GQ said quietly.
"I will kill both of you." I said. That's when we heard glass break we spun aiming our guns but it was just Harley who had broke a shop window.
"Seriously? The hell is wrong with you people?" Rick said as Harley grabbed a purse out of the window.  She rolled her eyes slinging it over her shoulder.
"We're bad guys it's what we do." She said
"Don't ask a question you don't want the answer to." I said as we walked off. To rescue his guy I can't wait to see his face when we save his ass.