This is war

A/N: sorry it's been so long since I've updated I've been sick and busy with school. Hope your enjoy.

I walked quietly staying towards the back I pulled out the locket that I had tucked away in my top running my thumb across the top of it.

Harley had gotten it for me as a birthday gift my senior year

Harley had gotten it for me as a birthday gift my senior year. I pulled it open looking at the picture of the two of us in Washington, D.C. In front of the White House.  We exited the building when I heard a familiar voice I looked up in shock. There she sat on top of a police car. I was still in shock till Floyd sat her down. I ran to her crushing her in a hug. As tears ran down my face.
"I thought they killed you... I lost my temper."
"It's okay."
"I'm sorry about J. I know how much you loved him even if we try to kill each other everyday."
"Thanks." With that said I let her go.
"Here craziness." Digger said handing her the bat. We began to walk in the rain. We got to Wallers down helicopter peering inside she was gone. Damn it.
"Missions not over we have to find Waller."
"Would anyone really miss her?" I stated rolling my eyes.
"Amy with out her there's no deal."
"Then why don't you tell me what the hell is going on here damn it. Cause I'm getting real tired of your lies Flag?"
"This is need to know only."
"And I need to know. I can see through your damn lies I always have been able to. So stop it. We all may be in your eyes some low life scumbags no life no morals. Stop stabbing me in the back after all I did for you." I growled.
"Let's move." He began to walk off. That's when Floyd stormed past with a binder throwing it at a car beside flags head.
"You tell everyone what's going on now? And you damn sure tell her!!" Floyd yells at him.
"Three days ago a none human entity was set lose in a subway in midway city. We tried to stop it with a bomb when the other one bolted."
"You can kill me if you want but I'm having a drink." Floyd said walking into a bar.
"Deadshot I need you. I need your help."
"No man you need a miracle." Harley fallowed I looked at flag with a glare.
"Amy...aaah." I punched him in the face."
"I knew there was more to you being with that bitch."

I walked in sitting at the bar sitting next to Floyd. As every one else poured in.
Whatcha having, K.C.?" Harley asked we both smirked
"Bloody Mary, right?" Floyd asked with a sly grin
"Drink dulls the mind." He said sitting off by him self.
"K.C., it's the end of the world. Have a drink with us." I said looking at him with a grin.
"Beer." He said just as digger entered the bar. He gave me a goofy grin as sat down next to me.
"There he is. Give the man a beer."
"How about you, hot stuff?" Harley asked Chanto
"Water."
"That's a good idea, honey." She said I just shook my head.
"Ninja? You want some sake?"
"Whiskey." Katana states sitting off to the side by Chanto
"Whiskey, okay."
"Amy?"
"Vodka." I said with a poker face.
"What am I, 12?" Floyd said pointing to his shot glass.
"Here's to honor among thieves." Floyd raises his glass to toast.
"Not a thief." Katana said I give a grin I'd be lying if I said I wasn't one.
"Oh, she's not a thief." Floyd said with a small smile as we clink out glasses.
"I actually prefer to think of myself as an asset relocation specialist." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Well, we almost pulled it off despite what everybody thought."
"We weren't picked to succeed. You know that, right? We were all chosen to fail."
"Why else would she have brought us out of that shit hole?" I ask rhetoricaly
"Yeah, I know that. Worst part of it is they're going to blame us for the whole thing. They can't have people knowing the truth. We're the patsies; the cover up. Don't forget, we're the bad guys." I downed my glass before getting another. I zoomed out thinking about every thing that's happened between me and flag since this whole thing started.
"And the kids?" Digger asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"He killed them. Didn't you?" She pauses.  "Own that shit. Own it! What'd you think was gonna happen? Huh?
"Hey, Harley. Come on." Floyd said trying to calm her down.
"What, you were just thinking you can have a happy family and coach little leagues, and make car payments? Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don't get normal!" Harley said I could tells she was up set and emotional.
"Why is it always a knife fight every single time you open your mouth? You know, outside you're amazing. But inside, you're ugly." Digger yells.
"We all are. We all are. Except for him, he's ugly on the outside too." Harley said pointing to KC.
"Not me shorty I'm beautiful." KC replied showing his teeth in grin.
"Yeah you are." The door opened and flag came in we all watched him closely. I was mad at him but I also felt bad for him Waller held a gun to his head just so he'd lead this team. He sat between flame thrower and deadshot.
"We don't want you here." Harley said as we all looked at him even katana.
"You get to the part in that binder where I was sleeping with her." He said casting his glance down.
"Yeah. I've never been with a witch before what's that like?" Floyd asked him. "Apparently that's why the creatures chase him the witch is scared of him."
"The only woman I ever cared about in trapped inside that monster." I felt my self get mad at his lie. She wasn't the only woman he ever cared about and he's saying that in front of me. I ended up smashing the glass in my hand every one looked at me. I just shook the glass off my hand glaring at flag. Holding back the tears of anger, frustration, sadness, and hate. I used to mean something to him. I was more then just some girl at one time to him. "If I don't stop the witch everything is over, everything." He ripped off his arm devise smashing it. "Your free to go." He said tossing it over the bar. Harley checked her neck and digger took off I sat for a second before taking off after him.
"Digger wait up!!" I shouted catching up with him.
"Didn't think you'd join me."
"Whys that?" I asked
"Ya looked like you wanted to kill Ol Flag the whole time thought you might do it. What happened between you two?"
"It's a really long story."
"Well it's the end of the world what do we do?"
"I don't know. I've spent my whole life working and protecting my sister that I've never real seen the world or had a life."
"Maybe you should start living love." I smiled a real smile for the first time in a long while.
"For how long? The world could end any second."
"Well if that's the case." He pulled me into a kiss that was deep and passionate and the cliche feeling of fireworks was felt though out me.
"Ooh get some!!" I heard Floyd yell form behind me.
"Grow up!!" I said flushing a slight red they where all headed to where the witch is. We joined them.
"Looks like this is war." I said as we marched forward.