What the hell?!

It was quiet for a moment till we got hit. The helicopter rumbled and I lost my balance.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" I shouted someone pulled me down onto them and I grabbed a hold of one of the seats. We hit the ground and rolled for a good hundred yards. I turned me head to see that Harkness was the one who grabbed me.
"You can let go now. Thanks for saving my ass by the way." I said as I walked out.
"The assets are undamaged." Flag said to Waller.
"Flag you remember that mission called Python?"
"Yeah?"
"This was much worse, at least when we went down that time we didn't roll."
"Tell me about." He muttered as the squad jumped out.
"What a ride!!" Harley called out as she got out. I walked past Digger taking my spot on the right side of Rick. I was holding my rifle up sweeping the area quickly before moving on.

Harley's POV: (surprise!)
I watched my sister walk next to Flag her old military friend. I saw Digger watching my sister closely letting out a low quite whistle.
"See something ya like?" I asked him with my bat slung over my shoulders.
"What?" He asked like he didn't know what I was taking about.
"I saw the way ya where lookin' at my sister." I said nudging him.
"I was not." He scoffed.
"Whatever. Just don't piss her off she'll kick your ass." I said skipping off. I saw him go and talk to Slipknot. He's up ta something is he tryin to get his head blown off. Oh well.

Amy's POV:(warning dirty pick up lines and jokes)
We where walking when I looked back to see Slipknot trying to leave.
"Hold your fire!" Flag yelled. Harkness tried to leave catching Katanas attention and mine. We ran at him he threw a boomerang at Katana she jumped over it but I got to him first slamming him to the nearest wall placing my machete on his neck.
"You got a boyfriend??" He asked catching his boomerang that came back. "Sorry it's what they do."
"I'll kick your ass you do that again." I said shoving off.
"Alright you want keep playing the Hollywood squares version of I'll blow your freakin head off?" He turned to Chanto I watched from where I stood by the squad intently smirking slightly at how pissed he was. "You next?" He asked
"You trippin homie!"
"You next Deadshot?" He said with a smirk Floyd stalked over to him.
"You just threaten me?"
"Oh yeah."  He said Floyd pointed at him.
"He just threatened me." Floyd walked off as we continued on ward. I was quiet for most the time I kept an eye on Harley. I knew the Joker was coming for her and I need her to not get killed before then. I saw Floyd and Harley talking while glaring at the back of Flags head. I slunk back next to them.
"What ever you two are thinking don't. Get him to trust you and he'll be less of an ass. Do something stupid you'll be picking your ass up off the ground." I said walking back up to Flag.
"Why do have to be such an ass?"
"I'm trying to keep them in line." He grumbled.
"No your provoking them. Bad idea don't provoke Floyd he can just sit back and let us work. Try a little something called team work even if they're the bad guys." I snapped at him.
"Who's side are you on?" He asked harshly.
"My own. I want this mission over and your making it a hell of s lot harder." We heard a crash and spin around to see Digger in a pile of trash.  He got up brushing him self off I rolled my eyes as we walked some more. I stopped and wait on Harkness who was screwing around again. He came up next to me and I walked with him.
"Harkness you better quit jacking off or do I have to babysit you?"
"Oh come on just looking around."
"Sure you are.  Remember your the one with a bomb in there neck."
"Want to tell me who's side your on cause you keep bouncing around?"
"I don't pick side. I'm on my own. I didn't ask to be here but I am I'm here to keep all of you in line." I said looking forward as Harls castes me a smirk with a wink I flipped her off and she gaped. Digger chuckled lightly.
"I like you shorty."
"Don't call me shorty."
"Why?" He challenged.
"I'll expose your little secrete." I dropped my voice to a whisper as he leaned down. "You know your little unicorn fetish and that you have one on you."
"You would not." He said.
"Try me." I said
"How bout a came of who smiles first form dirty pick up lines."
"Are you trying to lose!" I boost.
"Alright I'll start. If I'm a pain in your ass, we can just add more lub." He said.
"Wow that was just horrible." I said crossing my arms. "Do you know how to drive a stick?because I sure as hell do."
"Good one but not good enough." He said.
"Oh really go ahead you try."
"I may not be Fred Flinstone but I can make the bed rock."
"Better but not good enough." I said. "Are you a candle because I'm going to blow you."
"If I saw you naked I'd die happy." He said.
"Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."
"Rude." I saw that we had stopped.
"Hold on." I said moving up to flags right side brining my rifle up.
"Flag why do the look like that?" GQ asked as we saw some deformed body's.
"What the hell?"
"Stay cool." He said Deadshot walked up aiming his rifle. Next thing those things charged and the four of us let lose poring bullets out at these things. I backed up takin out ones from the side. I began hand to hand. I was thrown over a car before decapitating it. I blew some heads off. I saw those things drag flag. I had to fight back my flashbacks.
"Flag!!" I shouted shooting those sons of bitches. Harley came in smashing their heads. I drove my knife through its skull. We pulled Rick up.
"Thanks." Flag said.
"Shut up!" Harley said I moved away into an ally as my breathing quickened.

Flashback: one year ago.
We had been caught Rick and I. We sat in a dark damp cave cell. It smelt of blood mildew and rotten food. Our clothes torn and tattered his face unshaven with a small beard. My hair was beyond greasy and stiff. We were covered in dirt and blood. We haven't seen the light of day in a while. We got water every day and food every other day but it was barely enough to survive this hell. The nights where so cold and we only had a thin sheet and each other to stay warm. We haven't left the cell since we got here. The men where always masked and only spoke their native language. One day they came into the cell. Flag pushed me behind him as we stood the best we could. They tried to grab him that's when things went down. What little strength we had we used I was shoved rather hard as the drug him off.
"RICK!!" I yelled but couldn't get to the door fast enough. For a hours I heard his screams of pain. When the screams stopped I panic till the drug his limp body back.
End of flashback

3rd POV.
Amy had slid down the cold wall shaking uncontrollably. The team was unaware of her disappearance as Deadshot killed the last of the enchantress monsters.
"That's how I cut and run."  He said snidely to Rick as they gathered up. He was making sure none of the criminals had left that's when something caught his eyes Amy was nowhere in sight. He panic but hid it knowing what they might think.
"Has any one see Amy?" He asked.
"No haven't seen her since we saved your ass!"
Harley sapped sassily to him.
"Find her. Yell when you've found her." They split up looking for the blue haired soldier. Harley was searching franticly for her sister the only family she had not knowing what happened to her. Floyd and Digger searched for the only soldier of the group that came across as a friend that they both cared about though Digger wouldn't say it out loud. They came across her in an ally shanking and starting into an empty void.
"We found her!!" Floyd yelled. Kneeling in front of her. "Amy?" He said softly she startled shibin him away bolting up.
"Get away form me!" she shouted not in the right mind. He reached out to touch her and was pushed away. "Don't touch me." She said. The rest of them came up Rick pushing past them.
"Flag what's going on?" Harley asked.
"Panic attack. It's her PTSD." He said grabbing a hold of her arms. "Amy listens to me. Okay your okay. Listen Amy I'm right her." They slid down the wall kneeling in front of her as she came back to her self.
"Oh my god." She muttered.
"Amy you good? We can..." Flag started.
"I'm good. I'm staying on the mission. I wouldn't have stayed if that was going to be an issue."
"And she's back. Let's move." He smiled pulling her to her feet before Harley attacked her.
"You scared the shit out of me!!"
"Sorry Harls." She said as the moved on.