Chapter 1 "A Great Start"

You had just moved from Ocean Town to Beach City. You didn't know anybody there, so you decided to explore the city. Nothing really interests you and you never really made any friends because they were either weirded out by your g/c gem on your g/p or you didn't fit in. Most of the time, people just didn't understand what it was like to be a half human, half gem, 14 year old girl. Although you didn't think about it much, you were still pretty sensitive about it. The creaking floor boards of the boardwalk reminded you of the old house you used to live in back in Ocean Town.
You had gotten bored of walking around and came across an arcade. You saw all the games from Smash Pals to Angry Ducks. You had some money on you but not a lot. You decided to play a couple games. While you were playing Sidewalk Fighter, you heard something come from behind you. You turned around only to be surprised. You saw a tall red lady, a white skinny one, a short purple one, and a human boy with curly hair, all playing together. The boy was playing ski ball, and the others were cheering for him. "Why are gems here on earth? Why are they with a human?" You whisper to yourself. Just then, the tall red lady turns to you. You didn't want to be rude so you turn back to your game as fast as you can, but then you realize that Joe Rock had beaten your character, so you decided to put more tokens in. You reached into your pocket only to realize you were out of coins AND money. "Dang it!" You whisper to yourself. You turned around towards the exit to walk home, but not before you take one last look at the gems. The lady was still staring at you and you blush. You start to feel uncomfortable and ask yourself, "Can she see my gem? Is it visible?" You look at your g/p. "Maybe?" You decided to brush it off and go home. Well, not really home, but to your foster home. But first you would stop by the light house on top of the hill you saw earlier. As you were walking, you started thinking about the gems. All of their gems were completely visible. "The red one had two on her hands, a fusion? The white one had one on her forehead. It looked like a Pearl. And the purple one had one on her chest. She looked like a quartz. Why was she so small though? Maybe she was defective?" All these thoughts rushed through your mind until you realize something. You had made it to the top, but you had passed the top. You had walked off the cliff. You started falling and even more thoughts rushed through your mind. You weren't even too far from the cliff and you were scrambling so much, so you kept on hitting your self, and cutting yourself on the side rocks. You kept on falling until you noticed a wooden house that you were about to land on. "I guess this is where it ends!" You thought to yourself as you close your eyes. You keep falling closer and closer to the house until you feel something wrap around your stomach and waist. Something soft and warm. You turn to see what it is...

It was....

guess...

A cliffhanger...