Chapter 7 "Hurt"

A.N.

Warning: Minor curse words will be used in this chapter like cr*p, he*l, d*mn, st*pid, and sh*t up. I don't believe some of these are even curse words, but if you do, I suggest you skip this chapter. If you still want to know what happens in the chapter, but want to avoid the curse words, there is a summary at the end of this chapter. Thank You! :3

Amethyst decided to visit Peridot and Lapis while you went to The Big Donut and Steven was playing on his gamecrab (samgladiator reference😎) back at the temple.
"Peri?" Amethyst yelled out.  Peridot came out of the barn with a Camp Pining Hearts t-shirt that was 3 times bigger than her. Lapis was just inside reading a book.
"Amyyyy! How's it hangin?" Peridot yelled. "Things are fine. Also, we found another half gem half human! Wanna come meet her?" Amethyst said, getting excited. "Sure!" Peridot yelled. "Lemme just grab my new invention." Peridot ran back to the barn, grabbed a small chip, and came back out. "Its called, The Bitterinator!" Peridot said as she was showing it off. "Cool! What does it do?" Amethyst asked. Peridot smirked. "Well, with this mechanical gadget, I can make any living being say the most bitter things. I just need to stick it to someone, turn it on, and they can make it a living inferno for anyone!" Amethyst looked at it as Peridot stretched her arm closer to Amethyst so she can see it better. Amethyst then smiled at Peridot with a bright idea. "Hey Peri, have you tried it out if it works before?"
"Well, I tried to do it on Lapis, but she threatened to kill me if I did."
"Then how about we try it on, I don't know....Pearl?" Amethyst said smirking. "Alright!" Peridot said. "Hey Lapis! I'm going to the temple to try out a gadget. I'll be back later. Kay?" She yelled. "Okay!" Lapis yelled back.

     When Peridot and Amethyst got to the temple, Amethyst told Peridot to hide, and when she says now, to slap that thing on Pearl's neck. "Stven, stop playing that video game, and check this out!" Steven turned off the videogame, walked down the stairs, and sat on the couch. "What up Amethyst?" Steven looked confused. "Hold on." Amethyst replied. "Garnet! Pearl! Get out here!" Garnet and Pearl both walked out of their rooms. "What is it Amethyst?" Garnet asked. "Yes, what is this about?" Pearl added. Amethyst smiled. "Peridot has made a new invention called the 'Bitterinator' and she says that whenever its connected to someone, it can make them make it a living hell for anyone!" Amethyst started getting excited. Pearl pointed to Steven. "Amethyst! Language!"
"Sorry Pearl!"
"Anyway, can we see how this 'gadget' works?"
Amethyst smirked. "Ohh yeahhh.......PERIDOT NOW!" Peridot quickly jumped up from behind the counter, and slapped that thing on the back of Pearl's neck. When she did that, Pearl jerked forward. "PERIDOT?!" Everybody yelled except for Amethyst of course. Peridot quickly pressed the button on her little controller. Pearl stood straight, eyes closed, and her head hanging forward. Garnet and Steven just watched as Peridot smirked and Amethyst was fangirling. "Now, feast your eyes, on how bitter this gem can get. And please refrain from punching or harming her at all because whatever mean thing she may say, she doesn't mean." Peridot then pressed the button, and Pearl's head lifted up. Everybody looked at her. She looked at them back with a disgusted face. "What are y'all lookin at?"
"We're looking at you, Pearl." Amethyst said, pointing to her. Then Pearl walked up to her. "Don't you give me that lil attitude with your purple grape, Teletubby lookin face!" Amethyst blushed in embarrassment. Steven then cut in, trying to defend her. "Hey, Pearl. Chill out. That's not nice."
"Oh! I'm sorry Steven!" Pearl said sarcastically. "I would hate for your cinnamon bun looking face to frown! And I would never want you to feel bad about your burnt loaf of bread lookin hair!" Pearl started laughing, and Steven went,"hey!" As he tried to cover his hair. He started blushing in embarrassment along with Amethyst. "See what I mean? She's the most bitter, of the bitters!" Peridot told Garnet. Pearl heard this, and turned to Peridot. "Easy for you to say, you stupid little weak space dorito who can't even hold a driller right, and gets scared whenever she uses it!" Peridot blushed and got angry. "You take that back!" She yelled. "Make me! Oh wait, you couldn't even if you tried because you don't know how! You barely know how to run on two feet, so you walk on four feet, like a retarded puppy!" Peridot got even more angry and started crying, then walked over to Steven and Amethyst to join them. Pearl was about to roast Garnet, but before she could, she heard a knock on the door. You had come back from buying donuts. The reason you had taken so long, was because you had gotten lost three times.
Pearl answered the door. "Hi Pearl! I'm back from getting donuts!" You said with a smile on your face. "Can I come in?" You asked. "Why would I want you to come in?" Pearl asked. "Because we're friends?" You said confused and started giggling. "Ew! Why would I want to be friends with a stupid little Crystal Gem wannabe that almost gets herself killed every ten seconds?!" Your frown quickly faded. "You don't even know how to use that stupid thing! How do you expect to learn when you don't even know your right from your left? Can't you see? Nobody wants you here! So run back to your little lonely orphanage!" You threw the donut bag into the ocean and started tearing up in anger, and sadness. "And I thought somebody actually cared about me for once in my life." You whispered to yourself. "Well you were wrong!" Pearl told you, obviously hearing what you said. You turned around and started tearing up more. Then you quickly started running, and crying harder. You had decided to run to the arcade where you just wanted to be alone. When you finally arrived, you sat down on the bench. "Why am I so stupid?! I thought I finally found some people who actually LIKED me! But NO I'm just another freak in another city, THAT WILL NEVER FIT IN!" you kept on sobbing on the bench.

(Meanwhile at the temple!)

"Pearl! Who was that?" Garnet asked. "Oh. Just that stupid girl that always gets herself hurt!" Pearl said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "PEARL ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Garnet seemed enraged. "Peridot! Turn off that stupid machine! NOW!" Peridot turned off the machine quickly, in fear of Garnet. Pearl fell to her knees and Peridot took the chip from her neck. "Ugh! What happened?" Pearl said. Amethyst explained what happened. "Well that would explain my head ache." Pearl replied, "Where's y/n?" She asked. Garnet stepped in front of her. "You made her cry!"
"What?!"
"We need to go tell her what happened!" Garnet said. Pearl nodded. And so, they went to look for you. They found you on a bench crying, and started running up to you. When you noticed this, you got up and started running the opposite direction. You started running all around beach city and they followed you, trying to talk to you. You finally lost them, so you decided to sprint up the hill and hide behind the lighthouse. You plopped down in front of the lighthouse, facing the beach. You wrapped your arms around you knees, put your head down, and kept on crying. You kept on crying until the soothing sounds of the ocean made you fall asleep. You had cried yourself to sleep. Garnet and Pearl finally found you a little while after you fell asleep. "Shh. She's asleep." Garnet whispered. "I'll pick her up and take her to the temple." Pearl nodded. As they were walking back, they had a little conversation. "Garnet?" Pearl said. Garnet looked to Pearl. "Do you think y/n will forgive me?" Garnet looked down, and then forward. There was a slight pause. Garnet finally opened the door. "I'm sure she will." She finally said smiling. Garnet then laid you in Steven's bed, "Been through a lot, huh?" She whispered. Then she kissed you on the forehead, smiled and went into her room.

A.N.

Just in case you didn't want to read this chapter because of the minor curse words, here's a summary of it with NO curse words;
So basically, Amethyst decided to visit Peridot, and Peri had a new invention called the Bitterinator. I makes people say the most mean things. Peridot tried it on Pearl and then Pearl started roasting Amethyst, Steven, and Peridot. Then you knocked on the door and she answered it. She said things like "Nobody cares about you!" And other hurtful stuff. You then started crying, and you his behind the lighthouse and cried yourself to sleep. Garnet and Pearl found you, and put you on Steven's bed.

Well that's it for this chapter! Stay Awesome! 😋