Chapter 22 "I Like You"

Trust me, you'll want to read this chapter. If you don't, you're missing out. >:3

"Do you really want me to sleep here?" You asked, unsure of yourself. Garnet nodded gesturing a yes, while smiling. "I'd love to!" You said, and Garnet's smile grew wider. "But I can't." Garnet's smile quickly faded. "Why not?" She asked. "Because, its way too hot in here. Sorry." You started to sweat after you said that. "Oh, it's okay." Garnet lowered her head. Then you heard Pearl call you. "Oh y/n! Can you come here? I need you for a bit!" You heard her voice as you turned your head toward the door. "I guess I've gotta go!" You started heading for the door, but before you could open it, Garnet stopped you. "Y/n wait!" You stopped and turned around. "Yeah? What do you need?" You started walking toward Garnet as she started walking towards you. "Y/n listen..." Garnet said, grabbing a hold of your hands. Because she did this, a small spray of red appeared across your face. You felt her hands. One was really cold, and one was really warm. You looked up at her as she vanished her visors. You stared into her three colorful eyes. She seemed anxious about something. "I have to tell you something y/n." You smiled at her. "You can tell me anything Garnet." She took a deep breath and looked into your eyes. "...I like you."

Your face instantly felt hot, as a splash of red ran across your cheeks. You didn't know what to say. You were speechless for a couple of seconds. "Do you like me back?" She asked you. "I...um...lemme think about it." You stuttered. "I just need to see what Pearl wants, and I'll get back to you on that." You tried your best to play it cool.

As you ran out of the door, you looked back and saw Garnet still looking at you. You both smiled at each other as you closed the door, leaving her inside. You then felt slightly better shortly after. You turned around, and looked at Pearl as she was sitting by the counter. She looked anxious too. "P-Pearl? Did you need me?" You asked. Pearl immediately turned around, and stood up to look at you. "Y/n. I'm so sorry about what happened the other day."
"Don't worry about it Pearl. Just know that if you need to talk about something, I'm listening." You smiled at her, while walking up to her. She looked at you and took a deep breath. "Okay, y/n..." Pearl paused as you stood there waiting for an answer. "I...I have feelings for you." As she said this, a major amount of light blue color filled Pearl's cheeks. Red blush also filled your cheeks. "I-I...um...uh!" You were choking on your words as you were extremely over whelmed. "Holy Jesus!" You thought. "First Garnet, now Pearl?! I have to go somewhere and think about this. Or at least take my mind off of this!" You were frozen as you thought of both of them, until Pearl snapped you back to reality. "Y/n, do you have feelings for me too?" She looked at you with her innocent, curious face. You were blushing madly. "Uhm...I'll tell you later. I'm going to the arcade for a bit. STEVEN C'MON!" You said as you grabbed Steven's hand, who was playing a game on his phone on the stairs, and ran out the door. "What? Oh! Okay!" Steven just decided to go along with wherever you were taking him. The both of you wee walking down the stairs, you wide eyed. "Y/n, where are we-" Steven was interrupted by Amethyst who ran into you both in the middle of the stairs. "Oh! Y/n! Just the person I wanted to see!" Amethyst then grabbed your hand, and pulled you down the stairs, leaving Steven to wait there. As you both ran into the sand and away from the stairs, Amethyst stopped and looked behind her. "Amethyst, what do you want?" You stopped right in front of her. "Okay, y/n. I just wanted to say..." She took a deep breath. "I-I kinda like you!" When she said that, your mind just exploded with even more thoughts, but before you could react she said, "B-But do you like me back?" She seemed prepared for rejection. "FUDGE!" You thought. And you kept on saying that over and over in your mind. Finally, you said, "I-I don't know! I'll think about it!" She nodded as you ran off towards the arcade. "Steven lets go!" Amethyst started walking up the stairs as Steven walked down them. He finally caught up to you, and you looked like you were having a heart attack. "Hey, y/n, are you okay?" Steven asked. You turned around, and just let it out. "NOT EVEN CLOSE STEVEN!"

Oh wow! This was an eventful chapter wasn't it?! It sure put the reader in a tight situation! Thanks for reading! I appreciate each and every read! Please vote, comment, and recommend my book to other readers! It'll really help! :D Okay bye! I love you! ❤️