Chapter 27 "Don't Tell Garnet"

So, before you read this chapter, I just want to say something. I just published a new book! It's an Amethyst x Reader, and if you like my Garnet x Reader book, then you're surely going to like that one!

Steven and the gems looked at you, waiting for a response. "Well, I..." you couldn't get the words out. Garnet then decided to help you. "Okay guys, y/n hasn't made her decision yet, so we should give her a little more time." She said.
"Actually Garnet, I have made my decision." She looked at you, and waited again. "I..." you didn't want to hurt anyone, but then you got a bright idea. "To whoever I don't pick, do you promise to not be upset?"
They all nodded.
"If I pick Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet can't be upset. If I pick Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet can't be upset. And if I pick Garnet, then Amethyst and Pearl can't be upset. Got it?" You explained.
Everybody nodded again, and you took a deep breath. "So, the person that I like back is...

Garnet." Immediately after you said that, Pearl and Amethyst got hit by a wave of disappointment. Garnet, trying her best to keep a straight face, and not smile. "But y/n I-" Pearl started, but you cut her off. "Pearl, you are amazing, sweet, and you care for me a lot. But I just don't like you in that way. I'm so sorry. I hope we can still be friends." Pearl nodded while trying to fight back tears. "And Amethyst. You are my little Ame. You are funny, nice, and great to hangout with. But like I said to Pearl, I just don't like you in that way. I really do hope we can still be friends." You explained to her in the nicest way possible. You could tell she had a fake smile, and you appreciated it. "And Garnet. You are amazing, beautiful, and overall an awesome person. After the accidental kiss, I slowly realized that I had feelings for you. I do like you in that way and I'm glad you do too." You pulled Garnet in for a hug, and then you gestured for everyone to join in the hug.

~~Time Skip~~

At night, you were watching a movie on the floor with Garnet. You were sitting down in between her two legs with Steven asleep on his bed and Pearl and Amethyst in their rooms. "So, Garnet."
"Yes?"
"Your y/n?" You asked playfully. Garnet blushed and looked away from you. "Heh. Yeah well. Um...uh." You thought it was cute when she stuttered. "It's okay. I like it." She giggled, and then wrapped her arms around your waist. She then kissed you on your forehead, and you both continued to watch the movie.

A couple hours later, Garnet had fallen asleep and you were watching a different movie this time. You turned around and realized she was asleep. You found it cute that Garnet drools. "I wonder if it comes from Ruby or Sapphire." You thought to yourself. Then you heard a faint noise come from the behind you, so you turned to see what it was and you quickly realized that it came from the temple door.

You slowly and carefully stood up to not wake Garnet. You then walked down the stairs and approached the door. You started touching and poking the door in different places to try and activate it. "Ugh! Cmon!" You whispered. After a minute or two, the door lit up and opened, revealing Pearl's room. You quickly, but quietly stepped in. You looked up at Pearl who was up on her fountain. She was dancing her ballet. After a minute of watching her dance, she then stopped. You saw her holding the weapon that she gave you. She then started crying.

You didn't want her to cry, so you called her name. She gasped and wiped her tears. She then jumped over to where you were. "Y-y/n! W-what are you d-doing here?" She stuttered.
"Pearl, I don't want you to cry anymore. I know how you feel."
Pearl didn't reply. She just looked down, trying her best not to cry. "*sigh* C'mere." You pulled her in for a hug. She hugged you, and then started crying. More and more tears filled your shoulder. Once she was done, you both pulled away. "Do you feel better now?" You asked her. She nodded yes and looked down again. "Do you need anything?" You said. There was a slight pause, and then Pearl just quickly came in and caught you in a surprise kiss. You didn't know what to do so you didn't kiss back, but you didn't push her away either. Pearl then put her hand at the back of your head and deepened the kiss.

After about a minute or so, she pulled back and immediately looked at you with regret. "What did I just do?!" She started freaking out. "Oh my stars! Garnet is going to kill me!"
You then remembered when the gems were fighting for you. You didn't want that to happen again, so you came up with an idea. "Pearl, calm down. I won't tell Garnet, if you don't do that again. I don't want anything to happen between you two." You said. She nodded, and you both agreed to not say anything. You both then exited Pearl's room, and when you did you found Garnet in the living room staring at you both.