Chapter 19 "Pearl's Room"

IMPORTANT. PLZ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I've been meaning to ask you guys. Should I make another book? And if so, what about? I want to write more than just this book. Maybe another ship? Comment any requests about any books I should make. And also requests are open for any scenarios that could happen in this book. :)

You and the gems had just finished cleaning up. Steven went to bed early after going on that trip with Connie. You had just picked up the last g/w which was near the edge. "So what do we do with all these g/w's?" You said as everyone else walked over. "Um well-" Pearl started but was then interrupted by Amethyst. "Woops!" Amethyst said. She tossed all of the weapons over the edge. "Amethyst!" Pearl yelled. You decided to do the same. You laughed as all of the weapons fell to the ground. Garnet then decided to go along with it, and let go of the ones she had. And Pearl, due to peer pressure, did the same. You looked over the edge and laughed at them all fall. Amethyst then got the bright idea to scare you by pushing you a little without actually making you fall off the edge. You immediately turned around, scared. "Amethyst!" You said, as you grabbed onto her arm. Amethyst grabbed you by your shoulders. She giggled at your reaction. You blushed a bright red. You started giggling at yourself too. Amethyst then blushed a little, and you all stepped away from the edge.

As you all were walking back to the warp pad with you in front, you heard whispers come from behind you. You heard things like. "Back off." From Amethyst. "Belong." From Pearl. And "Mine." From Garnet. When you all got on the warp pad, you noticed something. They didn't seem too happy. "Hey, are you guys okay? You all seem angry. Did I not do a good job?" The three of them immediately looked at you with surprise. Pearl decided to step up. "No no! Y/n its not you. We are just dealing with something that we haven't settled yet."
"Oh, then can I help?"
"Um..."
Pearl glanced at Garnet.
"No, its okay. We've got it under control."
"Well, okay then."

When you got back to the temple, you saw Steven cooking dinner for everyone. "Oh hey! You guys are back! I've made dinner for you all!" Steven said happily. As everybody sat down, Steven laid down the plates for everyone. He handed Amethyst a Chocolate Sundae with whipped cream, bacon shavings, covered in donuts. He handed Garnet a red velvet cake with light blue icing for Ruby and Sapphire. He handed Pearl some fake plastic chicken and peas. "And for y/n, since you've been working so hard with training and all that jazz, I've decided to make you your favorite food!" Steven then showed you a plate of (your favorite food or f/f) and you stared at it in awe. "Woah! Thanks Steven!" You said as you took the plate.

(Btw, my favorite food is Tamales! Comment what's your favorite food! :D)

You ate up your entire plate. "Wow that hit the spot!" You then got up to go wash your plate, until Steven stopped you. "No no y/n. Let me." Steven then grabbed your plate and started washing it. "Really? Wow! Thanks!" You then started walking towards the stairs to go play video games, until Pearl stopped you. "Hey y/n, c'mere I want to show you something."
"Yeah Pearl?" You started walking towards her. Garnet and Amethyst also turned their attention towards you and Pearl. Pearl said, "Do you want to see my room?"  You looked at her with stars in your eyes. "*gasp* really?!"
"Yes!"
She then led you to the temple door as it opened. Garnet and Amethyst watched as you two entered. Garnet a little upset. Amethyst, finishing Garnet's food.

As you both walked in, you saw multiple fountains of water, and one large one in the center. "Woah!" You stared in awe. Pearl smirked. Here, let me help you up. Pearl then gave you a piggy back ride to the top of the fountain.

When you got to the top, you felt like you were going to fall through the water, but you weren't. "Oh. It takes time to get used to." Pearl said. Once you did, you asked her what you were supposed to do there. "I'll show you." Pearl smirked as she raised weapons and blades from every direction. "Whoa!" You said as you ran up to one of them. You just stared in awe at all of the cool blades and weapons. You never really had and interest in makeup and dresses. Although you were okay with them, you'd prefer blades, sports, and anything that includes energy or strategy. You were lost in your own thoughts, until you heard Pearls voice come from behind you. "You van have one." You turned to Pearl. "Are you serious?!" You said in disbelief and happiness. Pearl nodded. You then looked around to pick one out. The one that stood out the most was the (your own sharp weapon description). "This one." You said as you grabbed it and showed it to Pearl. "Good choice!" She replied. Pearl then lowered the weapons as you started swinging it around. "This is so cool!" You weren't paying attention, and the sharp part of your weapon landed in your hand and cut you. You then felt a huge sharp pain in your palm as lots of blood came out. "Y/N!" Pearl yelled. You started cursing under your breath. Pearl then carried you to the bottom of the fountain with your weapon. "Garnet is going to be so mad. Then she's going to get mad at Pearl." You thought.  All of a sudden, you stopped right before Pearl opened the temple door. "Wait..."
"Wait what?!"
You paused. The pain started slowly going away. You looked at your hand as you wiped off your blood.

Your hand was healed.