Chapter 23 "What to do?"

"Steven! What am I gonna do?!" You started pacing around. "About what y/n?" You stopped pacing and looked at him. "About the gems!"
"What's wrong with the gems?" Steven said confused. "Do you really want to know?"
"Yes." You took a deep breath. "Okay Steven, Garnet Amethyst and Pearl like me and I don't know what to dooooo!" You told him in a really fast tone. "Wait, that's good right? They all like you!" You looked at him confused on how he could've thought that it was good. "No! Steven! The LIKE like me! Like all of them!" He paused for a minute to process what you mean. "Ooooooh! Oh. That's bad!" He finally realized what you meant. "What are you gonna do?!" He started freaking out. "I have no FREAKIN idea Steven!"
"Okay, okay!" Steven said, trying to calm you. "What did they say after?"
"They asked me if I liked them back! (Omg I cry evry tim)" You started to calm down again.
"Well do you?" Steven asked.
You didn't answer, and you blushed a little but. You then looked down and mumbled something under your breath. "What?" Steven clearly didn't hear what you said, so he leaned in closer. "YES!" you yelled. "I like one of them!" Steven stepped back. There was a slight pause. "Well, which one?" Steven asked hesitantly. You dug your head back like a shy turtle and nervously told him,"Gaaarneeeet?" You then put on an expression like you were expecting him to yell at you even though you knew he wouldn't. "What?!" He said surprised. "Yep." You quietly said. " Well, don't you want to tell her?"
You took a deep breath and put your hand on Steven'a shoulder. "Oh Steven. Steven, Steven, Steven. When three magical light beings all have feelings for you, you don't just pick one out! You have to think about the others's feelings! They'll be hurt when they've found out that you didn't pick them! Now, I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before, but I know how these sorta things work!" He looked at you confused but as you explained to him, he got the look someone gets when they say, "Ooohhhhhhh!" Steven finally under stood how you felt.
Kind of.
"Well, you still have to talk to them. You can't just avoid them and not tell them anything! It'll hurt them even more!" Steven told you. "Soooo, what? You want me to go back?" You didn't want to right now, considering they just barely told you. "Yes." He nodded. You sighed and agreed. And so, you both ran off into the direction of the temple. And Onion, who listened to your entire conversation, just sat there on the bench, smiling, while eating his popcorn.

You both arrived at the temple. You decided to open the door first. When you opened the door and peeked in, you saw all three of the gems. They had their weapons out and were in fighting positions. They were also giving each other extremely angry looks. You looked at them. "Fudge."