Chapter 34 "The End Pt. 2"

Unfortunately, this is the last chapter of this book, but don't leave yet! I am going to make a sequel of this book. I will release what it will be named and when I am going to release it. Thank You so much for reading! ❤️

Blue Diamond sat you in a chair that was slightly too big for you. You then pulled out a roll of bandages that Pearl gave you, and started wrapping you arm with it. While you were wrapping your arm, Blue Diamond sat in front of you and you gave her a dirty look. "So y/n, what are you?"
"I am human."
"But you are also a gem. Correct?"
"Correct." You nodded.
"So what is a human and a gem hybrid?"
You paused to think.
"...me." You said. "And Steven..." you mumbled to yourself.
"Who was your father? And how did he help make you?!" Blue Diamond began getting impatient. You smiled, thinking about how babies are made/born. "What are you smiling about?" Blue Diamond asked.
"Just the fact that you don't know how I am made." You put a smug look on your face. Yellow Diamond then stepped in. "If you don't tell us how you are you and who your father is, then we'll torture you until you do!"
"Then I guess I'm getting tortured for all eternity! Because I'm NOT telling!" You threw you arms into the air. You then crossed you arms and pouted like a smol child. :3

After a while of Blue Diamond trying to get you to talk, she finally gave up and decided to take Yellow Diamond's suggestion. Yellow Diamond then tied your hands up and hung you above the ground. She grabbed a sword and sliced your side, leaving a long but wide cut. You grunted in pain and then hung you head down. "Fine! I'll tell you everything." You said. Yellow Diamond got up closer, curious about what you were going to say. You took a deep breath. "KILL YOURSELF YOU SMIGGER!" You yelled and then spit on Yellow Diamonds face.
"WHY YOU LITTLE!!" Yellow Diamond began hitting you all over your body. "Just tell me, and I'll stop!" She said. "GO SUCK A-" You were interrupted by Blue Diamond. "Wait!" She said.
You and Yellow D looked at her.
"This is too much work for us to do to something so small. Let our Pearl's do it. It'll be faster, and more efficient!" Yellow Diamond looked at you all bruised and bloody again. Every time you thought of giving up and telling them, you thought of Garnet. Every time you thought of her, you remembered that quote she told you. "If you're going through hell, keep going. Because eventually it'll end." She gave you the motivation to stay strong.

Yellow Diamond untied you from the ropes. She then moved you from the air to the ground, but before you could touch the ground, you bit her and she dropped you. You fell on the floor and it hurt like hell, but you didn't care. You giggled and pointed. "Aha! You jerk!" She then made gestures that made her look like she was strangling you.

She really hated you.

Blue Diamond told Blue and Yellow Pearl to carry you to a wall. They both grabbed you by the arms, and did as they were told. You were now sitting against the wall watching the Pearls carrying swords that they don't even know how to use. "Um, My Diamond?" Yellow Pearl spoke. "I'm truly sorry, but I don't know how to use this weapon."
"Just swing it around. You can do that, right Pearl?"
"Uh...yes my Diamond."
After a couple swings around, Blue Pearl dropped her sword in fear and Yellow Pearl got hers stuck in a wall. You began laughing. "What's so funny?" Yellow Pearl asked.
"Nothing it's just, you guys don't know how to use those things!" You continued laughing. Yellow Pearl then got fed up, and stabbed you in the arm. You screamed in pain. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Just please take the sword out! Please!" You said while kicking your legs. Yellow Pearl slowly took out the sword and they both waited for an answer. "GO DRINK BLEACH!" You yelled. Both Pearl's got angry and used their swords to stab you right in each arm.

They kept doing this with whips, metal, daggers, swords, tasers, and much more. You felt like your entire body was burning in hell. You hated it and you couldn't stop crying. Yellow Diamond asked one last time. "Who is your father?! And how did he make you?!" She demanded. You could easily see that she was about to snap, and despite all of the pain that you were in you still thought it was funny. You took a couple pants, then said, "I can't believe I shared my tickles with you..." and with that sentence, she did snap. She began yelling at Blue Diamond to kill you. Blue Diamond didn't want to kill you and neither did Yellow Diamond.

When you arrived at Homeworld, you were put in a ship and began flying around Homeworld with a Peridot. You looked out the window and thought it was beautiful. "So this is where Garnet and Pearl came from huh?" You thought to yourself. Then the ship flew into a large white palanquin. It landed, and the Peridot threw you onto the floor in front of her and a large white woman. "My Diamond, Yellow Diamond has requested termination of this being. You looked up at her. "And why me?" She replied.
"I do not have much knowledge of that. The only things that Yellow Diamond told me was to terminate this...thing. She said that she has been tortured and interrogated and should now be terminated."
"Very well Peridot. You shall go now."
"Yes my Diamond."
You turned an saw the Peridot leave. You then turned around and saw White Diamond. "So what are you?" She asked.
"My name is y/n." You replied.
"Well, that won't matter much longer, y/n." White Diamond then pulled out a ginormous sword and pointed it at you. You weren't scared, you were ready. "Any last words?" She asked you. You paused and then said, "You're all a bunch of racist, drunk, curtain bar candles!" You yelled. You were in so much pain that you didn't have much control over what you were saying.

White Diamond then pushed her sword into you, shattering your gem. You knew it was the end, and before you died, you pulled out a picture of you, Steven, and the gems. You kissed Garnet's picture. "I love you Garnet." You said. "I love you all." You then smiled at White Diamond and whispered to yourself, "Michael Demayo..."

Everything went dark, and you felt yourself slowly drift away from reality.

Unfortunately, this is the last chapter of this book, but don't leave yet! I am going to make a sequel of this book. I will release what it will be named and when I am going to release it. Thank You so much for reading! ❤️ 😜