Chapter 2

^Picture of Ciara^

-Chasity POV-

Did she just call me cute? when we got into the dorm she walked opened the door to her room but stopped before she went all the way in.

"Be ready by 9 okay," she said and shut her door as she walked all the way in.

I honestly don't know what I am supposed to wear. I looked at my watch and it' only 11:30. Great, what the hell am I supposed to do with 10 hours on my hands.

I walked into my room and put my bags down. I laid across the bed and connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker. I played some music and just relaxed.

I opened my eyes and looked down on the floor. I saw I had a soft mini basketball, it was a little smaller than a tennis ball. I picked it up and threw it at the wall. It bouced back into my hands so I did it again. I started harmonizing with the song while i tried to throw the ball on beat.

After a good 25 minutes of that I figured it was time to do something different. I didnt do my work outs today so i guess that's next. I took off my shirt and put it on my bed. I got on the floor and started on some crunches. I did 120 of them.

I rolled over onto my stomach and got into a plank position. I did planks for 2 minutes which is the longest i have ever done them. My arms and stomach are killing me.

I got into push up position and did 60 push ups. I rolled back onto my back and did 6 inches. I held them for 1 minute and did 3 sets.

I worked out for another 20 minutes then went to the kitchen area to get water. I dug around in the fridge for a cold water bottle but I couldnt find one. I knocked on Ciara's door and she opened it.

"Did you drink the cold water bottles?" I asked. She bit her lip looked up at my face trying not to look anywhere lower.

"No, I put them inside of the bottom drawers in the fridge," she walked past me and into the kitchen area to the fridge. She dug in the drawer and pulled one out.

she tossed it to me. I opened it and sipped on it.

"Thank you," I gave a quick smile then turned to go back to my room.

"No, Come here," I heard her say. I turned and she bit her lip.

I walked over to her and she moved out the way of her door as if she was inviting me in. I walked inside and she shut the door behind us. My stomach is in knots and I dont know what to do.

"Yes," I said nervously.

"We are going to be roommates for the rest of the year so we might as well get to know each other and learn how to feel comfortable around each other," she took a seat on her bed, so i got on and did the same thing. we were facing each other and the feeling in my stomach got worse.

"So what now?"

"We can play a game,"

"What game?"

"I dont know, like 20 questions,"

"I dont really know how that goes,"

"Me either so let make our own kind of version. I ask a question, you must answer it and same for me. If one of us decides not to answer a question then we owe the other person something. like a 'Anything you want or need' coupon" I laughed and decided to go along with it

"Sure bring it on,"

"Okay, I am going to start off easy. Where are you from?"

"Williamsport, PA"

"See, your turn,"

"How long have you and your friend been together?" I might as well be bold about this.

"Wow, Ok, well her name is Alex and we have been on and off since the eight grade,"

"Interesting," she smirked.

"Who is the last person you had sex with?

"My bestfriend,"

"Was it good?" she raised her eye brow.

"It's my turn,"

"Ugh, Fine,"

"Do you really think I am cute?" she paused for a while and bit her lip.

"I don't think you are just cute. I think you are sexy as hell." she looked down and she looked adorable.

"Oh Really?"

"Stop. it's my turn,"

"Go ahead,"

"What's your full name?" way to clean it up.

"Chasity Nicole Matthews"

"Aww Nicole,"

"Stop. My Turn," I laughed. She moved closer to me and my breath got caught. "If I kiss you right now what would you do?" I moved closer to her.

"Is that -the -question?" She took breaks in between her words. We were almost nose to nose.

"Yes," I said just above a whisper.

"I don't know," She bit her lip nervously and I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed her. She moaned in my mouth and I pulled her in deeper. She pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. She pulled her shirt off and I looked at every inch of her upper body. She bent over and began biting and kissing on my neck. I slid my hand down and touched between her legs. She moaned louder. I felt a vibration on my leg and we paused for a second. It's her phone. She dug into her pocket and sighed.

"Hey babe," she said putting the phone to her ear.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I finally put myself out there and now it's going to bite me in the ass. I looked back at her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back and started rubbing on her thighs. She bit her lip and continued to have a conversation with Alex.

I want her so bad. I put my hand on her pussy and I had to put my hand over her mouth before she moaned on the phone. "Yeah I'm okay," she said on the phone after I moved my hand. "Let me call you back though so I can get ready for this party." She hung up and threw her phone.

"Shit, you can't do that to me. I don't know how to keep quiet,"

"Good," I smirked. I sat up until she was straddling my lap. She kissed me and smiled.

"What are we going to do for another 6 hours?"

"Nap?"

"Sleep for 6 hours?"

"Okay, let's grab some food from the commons and come back here, Watch a movie, and then fall asleep?"

"Sounds good," she smiled. I stood up and she shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just so damn fine," I laughed. We both stood shirtless just looking at each other. The sexual tension is so unreal.

"I need a shower," I forgot I was working out before I came in here.

"Same, I will join you." I paused and looked at her.

"For real?"

"Yeah, come on." She took her pants off and walked into the bathroom. I followed behind her and she shut the door. She turned the shower on and it became a little steamy. "You're not going to take your clothes off?" I looked down and I was still wearing my shorts and socks. She reached over and pulled my shorts off. I was in my boxers and she bit her lip again.

God she needs to stop that. She pulled off my boxers and kissed my lips. I reached back and unstrapped her bra. She pulled it off and I slid my hands inside her underwear. She kissed me again and bit my lip. I took off her lace underwear and backed her into the steaming shower. I took off my sports bra and walked in. I watched as the water ran over every perfect inch of her body.

Her curly hair was now wet and she still looked beautiful. I walked closer and watched her under the water. She pulled me in and kissed me. I've never felt this way before.