Chapter 13

-Ciara POV-

Okay, I know, I know.

She isn't my girl, but Britt, really. I paced back and forth in my room trying to get myself together. How was she just all over me and now she is all over Britt. I wasn't even gone that long.

I know I told her that she can do whatever she wants but damn, I thought she would keep that shit a little more discrete.

Fine, she wants to already be all over girls, I can play the same game. Sometimes you just have to show these studs that you can play those same games.

I walked over to my phone that was charging on my bed and texted the stud that I met at the mall.

I heard the front door shut and hopefully, that means that Britt is gone. In a minute there was a knock on my door.

I walked over and opened the door. Chasity stood there looking at me, being all effortlessly sexy and I automatically caught a bigger attitude. I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes.

"What," I said.

"Come on Ciara,"

"Come on what," I said and walked into my room to sit on my bed.

"Come on, you can't be mad at me, you just walked in." She walked in behind me and stood in front of me.

She was right, but I still dont want to let it go.

"Britt though, like, why her?"

She chuckled and just shook her head.

"Britt is cool, we didnt even do anything, she was just chillin on me,"

I just looked at her and didnt say anything. She smiled at me and sat down next to me.

She kept looking at me, waiting for a response, but I didn't give her one.

"Come on," She said smiling and pulled me on top of her.

"Stop," I said laughing but she just started kissing my cheeks.

I couldn't stop laughing and when she stopped she just looked at me.

"Now that is the smile I was looking for."

My phone vibrated and I looked over at it then back to Chasity.

"Can you get that for me?" She was closer than me and I didn't feel like reaching back there.

She reached for it and clicked the home button. She looked at it for a minute before sitting up and handing me my phone. She looked a little irritated and confused.

I looked at it and the girl from the mall texted me back.

"Wassup sexy, im not doing anything if you want to link"

Fuck. Fuck my impulse.

I looked up at Chasity and she was trying not to look annoyed.

I just locked my phone and gave my attention back to her.

I hugged up on her but she wasn't really for it.

"Look, Chasity," I said and she stood up.

"No it's okay, just don't get how you were mad but you're about to link with someone,"

she was walking out the door and I tried to catch up to her.

"I was..." I didn't really know what to say.

"Nah it's cool, go out and have fun," she gave a small smile and I didn't know how to take it. She doesn't look mad.

She shut my door and I just stood there. I heard her door open and shut before I walked back to my bed.