Chapter 11

-Chasity POV-

Damn sex with Tia was amazing. I'm never moving back to my hometown . I rolled over and kissed Tia's shoulders.

"Goodmorning," I said. She turned to face me and kissed me.

"Morning," she smiled.

"I like your surprises,"

"Oh I know. I can tell," she licked her lips. I kissed her and had to tell myself to hold back. Don't want to seem like I'm pressed for sex. It's just that I've never been exposed to a life like this. "Oh I forgot to tell you something,"

"Wassup,"

"I will be visiting my family for a week,"

"Oh I can go back to my dorm,"

"If you want. If you feel unsafe I can tell you where the spare is," I smiled at her. Aww cute she is worried about my well being.

"I should be fine,"

-Ciara POV-

I finished my first class today and I'm headed to the cafe on the first floor. It's my first time checking it out.

It was near the bookstore. I walked in and no one was at the register so I just stared up at the menu.

"I'm sorry ma, what can I get you," I looked down and a cute stud was smiling at me. She was in her uniform. Her name tag says 'Kia'

"Uhmm I don't know, it's my first time here,"

"Want to try today's special?" Her eyes lowered. Okay she's really cute.

"What is it?" I said looking at the menu again.

"Me," she said smooth and I licked my lips.

"How about a meal,"

"I'm a whole meal baby girl," I laughed a little. "Nah I'm playing with you, but I'm with it if you are," she smiled and looked down at the register. Her smile is cute.

"What's the actual special?"

"A chicken salad with any Naked drink,"

"How much?"

"Uhm that would be $6.40,"

"I will get that," I opened my purse and pulled out a 5 and a one. I dug around looking for change but I didn't have any. Spent it all in the vending machine last night. "Here," I said handing her the bills and still digging in my purse.

"Hey, it's all good," I looked up and thanked her. She smiled and said it wasn't a big deal. She went off to the side to get my order.

I watched as she brought it over.

"Yummy," I said smiling. It looked really good.

"Can I get you a naked?"

I looked up at her weird. She's blunt.

"The drink," she added.

"Oh shit, sorry, yeah. Can I have the blue machine?"

"I got you,"

When I got back to the dorm Chasity was in there at the table doing work.

looking all fine and studious. I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Hey," She said smiling.

"What you up to?" she put her pen down before responding to me.

"Nothing really, just some studying. I was thinking about taking a break," She bit her lip and looked over at me.

"I can help with that," I straddled her in her seat and grabbed her face before I kissed her. She moved her hands to the smalls in my back before moving to my ass.

I moaned in her mouth as she sucked my bottom lip.

"Sounds like you miss me," she said low and geez my panties practically flew off.

"I did," I smiled a little and so did she.

"Prove it," she gently placed her hand on my neck, she knows that kinky shit turns me into another person. I moved her hand slow and moved it to my waist. She is really about to get this work. I kissed down her neck and I know she likes that. She grabbed onto my ass and when she had enough she stood up with my legs wrapped around her and brought me to her room.

We laid on her bed and she stripped me down to my panties and bra. She got on top and kissed down my neck leaving me craving more.

She undid my bra and slowly licked on my nipple, yeah I'm ready for her to fuck my brains out now.

She wouldn't stop teasing. my body was soo ready and she kept playing. She finally got to my panties and she slid them off slowly. She licked her lips then looked back up at me.

"Damn you wet as hell," she said low and now I really can't take it. She's turning me on to the highest point. She came back to kiss me.

While we kissed I felt her hand slowly moving its way down my body. I opened my legs for her and she started rubbing on me. I broke the kiss to moan out. She slid two fingers in and I grabbed the sheets.

"Fuck" I moaned as she kept going deeper and faster. I could feel myself cum but I didn't want her to stop she moved her body down until her head was between my legs. She watched me as she placed her tongue on it. I grabbed onto her hair as she kept going.

Damn she was going in on me. I didn't even know I could get this wet. She spread my legs wider and my eyes rolled back as her tongue went inside. I felt my body tensing again and she slid her fingers back in while she ate. I tried to shut my shaking legs but she wouldn't let me damn she's strong than she looks.

I screamed out this time while I climaxed. I tried to move her but she kept eating. Damn. When she finished she got up and I laid there trying to recover.

She walked in her closet and shit I knew what was coming. I watched as she dropped her pants and her boxers. She had put her strap on. Damn. I had to keep telling myself I can take it. I aint never bitched out this early and I'm not going to start. She got back on me and I pulled her shirt off. We kissed more before she slid into me.

"Damn,damn,damn" I said when it was in. I swear this feels bigger than alex's.

She started off slow but I felt like she was already trying to rearrange my guts. As she sped up I didn't even know what to do. My moans and my words were caught in my throat. I scratched down her back hard. She didn't look phased at all though. She flipped me over and was hitting it from the back. I started throwing it back because this is one of my favorite positions.

"Damn girl," I heard her whispering and it was the sexiest motivation ever. I moved her and got on top to ride. It took me a minute to get use to this size but when I got it that shit felt amazing. I rode it like crazy and she licked her lips watching me. Damn I swear this thing is in my stomach. She sat up and thrusted while having my boobs in her mouth.

And climaxed again and this time my legs gave out and she could tell I was tired.

"You tapping out," she said smiling. I didn't respond at first because I still needed to catch my breath.

"Fuck," that's all I could make out. She laughed at me and stood up.