Chapter 6

-Chasity POV-

I walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle from the fridge. When I shut it Alex was leaving out of Ciara's room.

"Hey you," I rolled my eyes figuring she was talking to me.

"Wassup," I say putting the water bottle down on the table and taking a seat in the chair.

"I just want you to know that i'm not okay with her having a room mate that's a stud and I swear I will kick your ass if you touch my girlfriend,"

Too late.

"I hear you," I say opening my water bottle. She opened the front door but I stopped her. "Oh, My bestfriend Melanie, yeah, tell her I say Hi. She told me you two were seeing each other tonight." She walked back in and shut the door.

"What," she walked closer to me.

"Oh dont worry I didnt tell her about Ciara, only because I didnt want to hurt her, but see it's your choice. Cut it off with Mel and Break it off with Ciara. I will give you a week. After that i'm telling one of them" she laughed and got closer to me. She put a knife to my neck and I flenched a little.

"How about you tell no body anything and I will think about keeping you alive. Now I mean it when I say stay the fuck away from Ciara, and let me even think you told either of them anything...and you're done." she put her knife away and walked out. I caught my breath. I'm scared out of my mind. I run to my room and lock it.

I dont know what I should do. Should I tell someone or keep it to myself. Should I even stay in my fucking room. I called Tia, I figured she would know what to say.

"Hello,"

"Hey, It's Chasity,"

"I know, is everything okay?"

"Not really, I need somone to talk to,"

"And you want that person to be me?" I huffed out in fustration.

"Yes, can I come to your place."

"Yeah but I dont live on campus. I will send you my address." my phone buzzed.

"Okay, I got it," I hung up and opend the door. Ciara was standing at the door.

"I was about to knock-" I cut her off and kindly pushed passed her.

"It's cool,"

"Everything okay,"

"Yeah, why do you ask,"

"You're rushing out of here," I opened the front door and paused.

"Yeah, I uhm, left something with my Bio partner and I have to go pick it up,"

"Want me to come with?"

"No i'm good," I shut the door quick and ran down the stair and to my car. I plugged in her address and sped off.

I got to her house in 5 minutes. It's an apartment complex. Kind of cute.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She's wearing a Tupac shirt with her hair in a bun and track shorts.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in," She said playful and I smiled.

"Sorry," I stepped in she looked down at my shoes and I realized she wants me to take them off. "Oh," I take them off and she laughs.

"So what do you need to tell me,"

"Can we sit down, I need to sit down," She nodded and I took a seat on her black couch, she sat next me.