Chapter 3

^Picture of Britt^
-Chasity POV-

We didn't have sex in the shower btw...
We did some more kissing but no sex.

When we got out she went in her room to get dressed and I went into mine. Instead of getting dressed I just laid in bed with my towel wrapped around me.

I turned on closer by the chain smokers. I put it on repeat and just laid with my eyes closed. I heard a little knock before Ciara walked in.

"I love this song," she got close to me and started singing. She can sing. What the hell. I looked at her starstruck.

"You can sing?"

"A little," she laughed. Wait. I got up and went into my closet. I pulled out my acoustic guitar and sat it on my bed. I went to my drawer and put on boxers and a sports bra. I went back to my bed and paused my music.

"Do you know the song I hate you I love you, i forgot who it's by though."

"Yeah,"

"sing it" I tuned my guitar.

"Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you" I played my guitar while she sang and she looked so happy. I looked in her eyes as she sung. I decided to join in singing.
"I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her" she finished there and I still couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"You're amazing," she said.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, you're perfect, you sing and you play guitar,"

"I think you sing better,"

"Yeah right, now get dressed. We need to eat." I got up and went into my closet. I pulled out a white and blue Baseball jersey and tan cargo shorts.

I put on my legend blues and my gold MK watch. I walked back over to my dresser and got my gold link chain from the jewelry box. I put my dreads into a bun and grabbed my carmex and wallet.

"I'm ready," I looked over and she was laying in my bed watching me. I just realized what she was wearing. Denim shorts that show off every curve and a red v neck. She had on the red 11's and I almost had a shoegasms. "How do I look?" She walked over to me and whispered in my ear

"You look daddyish" I licked my lips and smiled.

She walked out my door and I grabbed my keys and followed behind. We left out and took a walk on campus to get food. As we walked the conversation came naturally. I seen a few faces mugging us as we walked on campus.

Well more like fems mugging her while boys and studs mug me. I slowly began to distance myself so people would stop I'm not use to all of the attention.

She looked over at me and pulled me back close.

"What are you doing?"

"Hiding I'm not used to this attention," I said above a whisper.

"What attention?" She genuinely looked confused and I had to remember who I was talking to. She's so use to getting attention.

"People mugging me and staring at me,"

"They are just jealous. I don't see anything wrong with that. To be honest I don't see how they wouldn't be jealous,"

"What does that mean?" We reached the commons and I opened the door for her.