Chapter 4

Picture of Tia

-Chasity POV-

Ciara had fallen asleep in my arms. The way she spoke and seemed to care for me felt so genuine, I know I said I was going to stop but now I really mean it. At this party I'm going to meet a lot of new people so that the only person on my mind wont be Ciara.

I decided that I should call Mel and ask her how her day was, the phone rung in my ear a few times until I heard her voice,

"Hello,"

"Hey, Mel" I laid into a comfortable position on my back.

"Hey, Chas, I miss you," It hit me that as of lately I have been neglecting her,

"I miss you too, how was you day?"

"It was good, Class was annoying though,"

"Sounds like you need a pick me up,"

"I truly do,"

"How about we meet up tomorrow?"

"You, sure,"

"Why wouldn't I be sure,"

"Well, ever since the end of the summer you act like you don't want to see me anymore," I sat up and adjusted myself. I can remember exactly why I distanced myself.

"No, I want to see you"

"What about class?"

"I only have an afternoon class tomorrow, so just tell me when you get a chance and I will come pick you up."

I smiled thinking about all the good memories I have with her in my car, not on some sexual shit but just good time.

"Sounds great to me, I will text you the details and I am picking where were we are going since you are new to Maryland."

We both laughed it was an inside joke we had from when we first met. She was new to the neighborhood when we were 12 and I told her that since she was new I would show her around.

"You're funny,"

"I know," she laughed

"Sike, No you're not."

I laughed.

"Whatever you say Ace,"

"Please don't call me that here," we both couldn't help but laugh.

Ace is a nickname that I grew up with, To be honest it's so old that I don't even remember where it came from.

after a few minutes of child hood reminiscing we hung up.

I really do miss her.

I turned the tv on and flipped through some channels until I got to carton network. I watched reruns of teen titans. I guess time flies because after a few episodes Ciara walked into my room from the bathroom door. I could feel my hormones spiking looking at her.

She looked like a fucking goddess. She worse a black crop top shirt with lace string coming down the middle showing off her cleavage, black leggings and black heels.

Her hair was out and curled. Her face was beat to the fucking gods and her make up only made her eyes pop more.

"OMG YOU ARENT DRESSED YET!"

She seemed pissed at me. I looked down at what I was wearing.

"You don't like this??"

"It's an all black Frat party,"

"Thanks for letting me know,"

"Shit, sorry I thought I told you,"

"It's fine, I will be ready in a sec"