Chapter 5

^Picture of Alex^
-Ciara POV-

When I got home I just decided to go to bed. I was too tired to check on Chasity. She was so drunk at the party.

"You sure you want to spend the night alone," Alex said on the other end of the phone.

"I'm not alone,"

"Your room mate is drunk and a stud, which you forgot to mention,"

"I didn't think it was a big deal,"

"She better not touch you or I'm going to fuck her up,"

I didn't say anything, but the images of her touching me raced through my mind.

"I know babe, I will talk to you tomorrow. I have class in the morning."

"Ard, Goodnight baby" I hung up and went into the bathroom. I took my make up off and put my hair into a bun.

I went back into my room and put on a hoodie with no bra and track shorts. I climbed into bed and went to sleep.
***
When I woke up I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I came out I put on jeans and a grey shirt. I put on my grey Jordans and looked in the mirror. I'm keeping my hair in a bun.

I walked out into the kitchen and saw a body in the fridge.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Goodmorning" The person popped out of the fridge and it wasn't Chasity.

"Britt?" She shut the fridge and she was in a Williams Port High School basketball shirt.

I was heated seeing her in Chasity's stuff.

"Sorry, I should have put something more appropriate on,"

"Yeah maybe you should have. Did you stay the night?"

"Yeah," I looked over into her room and saw clothes thrown all over the floor. They had sex?

I grabbed my back pack and headed to class.

She brought Britt home after the party. Wow that's a low blow.

I know I said they should hook up and stuff but I truly didn't mean it.

When I got to class. I opened my laptop and started scrolling through twitter. It's only 8:25 I was a few minutes early.

"Hey beautiful," I turned around and there goes that lightskin boy again. I roll my eyes and go back to what I'm doing. "Where is your Dyke?" I thought back to seeing her last night then to this morning to seeing britt practically naked.

"Stop calling her that,"

"Why you gonna hit me too?" I ignored him but he didn't go away "My name is Tae"

"Hey Tae now go away," class started and he decided to make his seat next to mine.

After class was over I decided to head back to my dorm. I walked inside and looked around for any sign of Britt. Chasity was sitting at the table eating an apple.

"Where's Britt?"

"Well hello to you too,"

"Is she still here?"

"No she's not, why?" She stood up to throw her apple away.

"I was just asking, trying to figure out why she was practically naked this morning,"