Chapter 7

Picture of Alex
-Ciara POV-

Alright so Chasity didn't come back to the dorm last night. I know it is weird for me to check but everything has just been so crazy between me and her. I know Alex said something to her but she's acting like she didn't.

I would ask Chasity but I know she wouldn't tell me. I have a class and Chasity is in it so I guess I will see her there.

I got dressed and headed out. On the way to class I saw Britt. I have no reason to not like her but honestly I don't need a reason. She waved and I gave her a fake smile. Actually.

"Hey," I said walking closer to her.

"Hey Ciara,"

"Have you seen Chasity?"

"No why?"

"Nothing she just didn't come to the dorm last night, figured she was with you," She gave me a weird look.

"No she wasn't, but you know what she did text me." I felt like a bitch. I texted Chasity last night and she didn't respond but she texted Britt. wow. ok.

"Oh really,"

"Yeah, but sorry I couldn't help you, see you in class," She gave me a smile and walked into the building where class starts in 10 minutes. I pulled out my phone and tried to call her. It went right to voicemail. I rolled my eyes and walked into class.

To my surprise she was sitting in her seat talking to Brit.

"Oh I found her," Britt said with a smirk. Bitch.

Her skin was glowing, kind of like the 'I got laid' glow. I walked over and sat next to her. I waited her for to say something to me but she didn't.

"Wow," I said irritated. She looked over confused.

"What?"

"So you rush out the house, avoid my text messages and calls, then when I walk in you just say nothing,"

"I'm sorry," She looked down then back up at me.

"Where did you go last night?"

"A friends house, I'm actually staying there for a few days." she looked down at her laptop trying to act like I wasn't about to ask a million questions.

"Why?"

"You know she needs my help with some stuff but I will be back,"

"Is it something Alex said to you?" Her eyes widened.

"What no, she didn't say anything to me," her eyes didn't move from her laptop.

"Okay Chasity." I officially have an attitude.

***

When class ended I walked out and went back to my dorm room. I called Alex and told her to come over.

She knocked on the door and I opened the door. She hugged me and gave me a kiss. I walked her to my room and threw her on the bed.

"I like this," She said biting her lip. I climbed on top of her in a straddle position.

"Oh really?" I said seductive.

"Mhm." She licked her lips and tried to come up to kiss me but I pushed her back down.

"What happened between you and Chasity?" I said and her whole face changed. She tried to get up but I pushed her back down.

"Come on Ciara, I thought we talked about this,"