Chapter 5

Kareem

I dropped the crème fluffy towel to my ankles and lotioned my body from my ankles up to my shoulders, putting on my black Victoria Secrets under garments. I scrolled through my walking closet; from the draws I grabbed a white tank top and a white high waisted shorts, then I took a grey hoody with 'NERD' written in bold white on the chest with a pair of grey vans. I got ready and grabbed my white backpack along with my iphone and went downstairs. Putting in the security code I made sure the house was locked.

I jumped in my white range laughing to myself while mumbling 'damn I be matching with my car too' I pulled out the garage and head for the one place I haven't been to for the longest...The Library, I haven't been there in years, well I had the one at school but before I started high school I use to come to the public library, Carmen and I would always be hanging out around the teen fiction section; the librarian would ask us continuously to shut up due to our numerous outburst.

I parked the car not far from the entrance, climbing out the car I grabbed my bag and phone and locked the doors with my keys, climbing the stairs I took a quick picture for my snapchat entitled "Shh en la Heaven". Putting my phone on silent I slipped it in my bag as soon as I was inside, it was empty in here today.  

Justin

Justin

"You mess up this plan I'll fuck you up, got that!" I said sternly looking at her as she sat in the passenger seat of my all black Cadillac Escalade.

"Yes," she mumbled looking down on her hands while she played with her nails,

"Yes who?" I questioned shouting slamming my hand on the dashboard making her jump,

"Yes daddy" she said with fears in her eyes

"Good give me a kiss," I grabbed her by her throat, kissing her hard on her lips "now get out," I rushed her out my van; I don't have anymore time to waste with her.

I watched as Kaesy walked professionally up the stairs to the library in her black pencil skirt, white button down blouse heels and glasses at the tip of her nose, she entered the library and I waited five minutes before I shut off my van. A knock at my window signaled my men were here.

Opening my door he notified me on the plans taking place today.

'This Plan Will Work, I Will Take Him Down' I mumbled as I walked in the library. I spotted Kaesy sitting behind the librarian's desk and I winked at her and she blush, gets her every time. She jerked her head forward showing me my main prize and I slowly walked over to her.