Chapter 18

Kareem

"Okay, you remember the plan, you call him and tell him you're in trouble and ask him to come save you but to come alone or else they will kill you." Justin went over the plan for the second time.

"Yeah" I showed no emotion, Wayne got a next thing coming for him and he ain't even know it.

"Okay, use that phone." He stopped at a pay phone.

I got out putting my shades on because I couldn't remember if this was one of Cameron's corner. Pushing the quarter in the slot, I pressed his cell number as my fingers tremble.

'Lord help m-'

"Hello?" His deep voice tore my whisper in half. Just hearing his voice made my heart skip a beat. I started to fall over my words, which was what I needed to do. But I had to wonder if he could have heard my heart through my voice it was doing all type of skips. I stood there as all the flashbacks came back of us. From high school to the last time we saw each other. I missed his fingers entwined in mine, I missed his lips latched to mine, I missed him between my thighs, I missed him.

"Cam they-they took me" I said with fear in my voice, "save me p-please" I sniffed.

"Where you at?" I could hear the adrenaline in his voice.

"Andre's Brother trap, come please...before they kill m-" I hung up the phone. Slamming the phone on the holder.

"Kareem?" I heard a familiar voice said behind me.

"Shit" I uttered , acting as if I didn't hear I pulled out my phone and text Wayne.

"Change of plans, I need one of your men to kidnap me now!" I sent to him immediately.

"Pee is coming." He texted back.

"Kareem?" I heard again.

"Huh?" I turned around and I swear I almost pissed myself. "Brian?" Then I saw his the tattoo on his arm '27'. Shit! That's how I knew him he worked for Cameron, I saw him at the car shop one time when I dropped off Cam's lunch.

"What are you doing here?"

Before I could answer I felt a hand cover my mouth and pulled me away into a van, I could hear the van skid off.

"You can take your crusty hands off me now Pee," I said giving him a scornful look.

  "Girl you know you love these hands!" He smacked his teeth  

Cameron

"Fuck!" I slammed my phone on the desk.

"Whats up," Mac jumped up out the chair.

"Andre boy's took Kareem,"

"You hear from Brian yet?"

"No,"

"Well don't go on your period till he confirms,"

"You seen Jace?"

"Naw, he said he was gonna check on the girl packing the powder to see if everything was okay but that was along time ago,"

"Go check the angel dust room now!" I don't like how he has been acting lately; I have a feeling sniffed some, he has been shaky and Monique hasn't spoke to me about his behavior but I needed to pay some attention to him I wasn't about to lose my brother to crack.

How the fuck they get her? I thought she moved to the other side of town. I just knew it was Andre's people. This shot was fucked up I had nothing to do with this neither did Andre or Justin, it didn't start with us. It started with my dad (Morris) and their dad (John) over my mom. When John couldn't get with my mother, he tried making her jealous by getting her best friend. He even tried to kill Dad many times even when Dad didn't fuck with him, apparently mom begged him not to kill John and he kept his word. John didn't back off until Karma fucked with him and ended up losing his wife in a drive-by and it wasn't my our gang that did it.

It was dad's twin brother; Uncle Phillip, who John had beef with. Phillip shot up a big party John was having killing his wife. John thought it was dad and killed Phillip and that's when they took their war to another level. Before I knew it I was involved along with Andre and Justin.

"Boss!" Mac came in the office "He was unconscious, looks like he overdose himself on the angel dust," he shook his head.

"Fuck!" I slammed my hand on the desk; this was not happening,

"Bars and a the cashier upstairs went to the hospital with him,"

"Go by the house get Monique and bring her to the hospital. Don't tell her shit let the doctors talk to her." I grabbed my jacket off the stand by the door ready to walk out and head to the hospital..

"Yes boss."

"Boss!" Brian stormed in my office. "They took her!" Just fucking great!

"Get the boys, fully loaded-" Mac cut in.

"They want me to come alone." I grabbed my gun and walked out my office hopping in my car.  

Will edit and format later

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.