Chapter 15

Alex

One month later...

The car stopped at a big car repair shop with the sign, 'Rodrigues & Fam' above the door.

"Why are we here though?" I asked a bit confused, "I thought we would be going to Cameron's trap house,"

"This is his trap house," Justin said pulling his seat belt then pulling mine.

"I don't get it, this is a car repair shop," I said still puzzled,

"Yes, Look Cameron will always have the upper hand for a minute because the nigga was smart as fuck as much as I hated to admit it, his trap house underground so if police show up they won't find shit and he made a shop covering it up so nobody knows shit," Justin pulled me out my seat and placing me in his lap.

"Damn, so when I go in what do I do," I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ask him about the miscarriage his girl had and shit you know,"

"Damn, the bitch went through a miscarriage. Wait how you know that?" I really hope he wasn't fucking with her I swear, he always had something for her ass ever since he saw her at the restaurant back when we were in high school.

"I had niggas on her tail." He shrugged not once looking me in the eye. His ass was lying but I knew he loved me.

"Justin." I eyed suspiciously.

"You're my girl, chill." He pulled me in a kiss.

"I love you Justin Wayne Dior with all my heart," I moaned,

I was in love with this boy since like forever, It all started when Andre and I use to kick it in elementary school, one day he made that bet to date Cameron and I took the bet cause he was fucking cute and shit. Andre then asked me out and I said no but then he invited me to his house just to chill that's when I met his brother; Justin and we got together instantly but I knew that if I wanted to see Justin again I would have to get with Andre, so I did what I had to do I told Andre I would go out with him but on the low I was with Justin. Even when I left Cameron, I left him to go to England with Justin for a big trade for his father.

"I love you too Alex-Rae Mendez," He kissed my cheek.

"What about that girl you with now though," I asked pouting.

"Who Kaesy, baby you know she ain't nobody," He whispered

"Well she's been a nobody for quite a while now,"

"Baby, dont worry bout' that you the one I'm a wife," He rubbed my fingers.

"Okay, daddy," I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat

"Hey, give me my kiss." He pulled me back into a kiss. "Remember I got some errands your man coming to pick you up." He smirked.

"Oh please, you're my man."

"Later babe," I got out the car, walking towards the shop.

I walked in the shop like I owned it.

"Shawty can I help you" a boy said wiping his hand

"Yeah, am here to see King," I was told that they don't know his real name

"Sure," he led me towards a room around the back that says 'Boss' on the door," knock " he walked off.

I walked in and he was on his phone,"Yeah, baby I love you," He laughed.

"Shut up asshole you been calling me all morning," She giggled, did he really have the phone on speaker.