Chapter 9

Justin

      "What?" I questioned my little brother's facial expression,

      "You a pussy ass nigga that's what!" He sat in the creme chair.

      "Nigga please remember you fucked up twice the first time." I sneered,

      "You know what fuck it!" He smacked his lips.

      "What's up with dad, he aight?" I sighed rubbing my temples,

     My life have hectic lately, following her, making sure I see her at least four times a week and texting her, I have to have her thinking I want her friendship badly.

      "Yeah, he has been in and out the country for a while now I think he got him a new bitch."

      "Fo'real, who is she?" Dad haven't been in a relationship for three years, after mom died he didn't even come out the house that much, only when we have a new customer and they needed to meet with him for drug trade.

      "I don't know her," He scrolled through his phone.

      "Which hoe you texting now?" I slouched deeper in the chair.

      "Alex and Dreya," My little brother always got girls hoe him,

      "Andre you gone catch something and you still messing with Alex, Cameron's leftovers?"

      "Nigga shut the fuck up you got hoes too, you got Kaesy running her ass around for you doing your little dirty work, you got your business and I got mines," he sneered, "...and Dreya leaving to go visit her family for month and Alex is coming to visit in a couple days," He smirked.

      He didn't even know that Alex and I fucked around or that we were engaged; I missed her ass so much I had to beg her to visit me for a while.

     My phone vibrated notifying that I got a text 'She will be at the club Hiptonic tomorrow night.'

      "We should hang little bro." I smirked.

      "Finna' hit up Dreya tonight, what you doing tomorrow night?"

      "What you doing tomorrow night?" He asked as he lit a blunt.

      "Hit up club Hiptonic,"

      "Who gone be there?"

      "Kareem,"

      "By herself?"

      "I hope so," I smirked.  

Vote!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.