Chapter 14

Kareem

Two Weeks Later...

After hugging my nurses and doctor, I walked out the hospital with my Mom, Cam, Nique, Dria and Jace. They kept me back for two more weeks in the psychiatric ward for depression; I still hated myself for losing the baby.

When I got to Cam's car, I hugged my mother, "call you tonight," I kissed her on her cheek and she kissed me on my forehead.

"Please don't do anything when you go home, you are tired," Dria hugged me.

"Okay 'Mother' love you." I smiled,

"Mhm whatever, love you too, I'm a go now later and remember do not do any work," She walked off after kissing me on my cheek; she was late for work.

"Hey get some rest babe," Nique walked up to me,

"Will try," I hugged her, "love you."

"Love you too, wifey for lifey," She hugged me back.

"Remember to get some sleep babe," Jace kissed me on my cheek, earning a cough from Cameron, "My bad," he held his hand in surrender.

"Mhm bye, take care of my woman" I hugged him, after Monique hugged and kiss her brother's cheek they left and we headed home.

I didn't think I could have stayed at the house with him. I felt so guilty for killing his child. The whole ride I looked out the window.

"You can't keep blaming yourself for this babe," He rubbed my hand, but I didn't want him to touch me, I was a bitch.

"You and I both know it was my fault and I will stand up and be a big girl and take the blame Cameron," I stared at the street lights.

I heard him sighed, I was a mean bitch who didn't belong on this earth not when I killed the baby.

Cameron

She has been acting all mean to herself ever since she woke up, we have tried explaining to her it wasn't her fault but it was like she didn't see it.

"I got some flowers from AJ for you," I tried lightening up the mood.

"Mhm,"

"I bought you some more new stuff; I know you love clothes so I extended your closet," I smiled.

"Thanks," She whispered with no effort of affection or appreciation.

I pulled up to our gate and waited for the guard to open it after it opened I waved to him driving up to the garage. Being away for days I had to get a security to stay at the post at the gate because I needed this house to be safe at all times.

I could hear her breath getting heavy but I didn't want to add more stress to what she was already carrying.

I turned off the car, got out and grabbed her bags, waited for her to come out then I locked the car.