ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Cameron & Kareem.

Author: Welcome To ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! First we have Cameron.

Author: Everybody has been demanding Cameron getting a chance to explain. But, how can he explain his side of the story about something he doesn't know. Remember all he knows is he calls her to check to up her and she told him it over, five months passed she never once looked back at him.

Author: Cameron How Do You Feel, What's Up?

Cameron: Shit, I'on know I just don't see where I went wrong. What did I do? I gave her everything she wanted. And every minute shit blows up she just up and leave. Why can't she ever give me a chance to explain. I mean hoes will always be after me, niggas will always try to kill what I got so no matter what happen she should be down for whatever. But, I was mad at her for losing my first child. Damn, I felt like she was a selfish bitch for killing my child but I know that I had to keep strong for her sake cause at the end of the day I was in love with her. Then she left me for good I wasn't about to let her slip like that I had to have a guy that I didn't bring around that much to stay on her tail, he tried telling me she was with some other nigga because she was always going out. And at that I stilled loved her. I didn't fuck anyone in the five months. I just feel like she don't care about my side of the story sometimes. And I am so fucking frustrated with all that is going on Jace fucking with the wrong shit now he in the hospital, and now Kareem was taken by Justin and Andre just was just not adding up.

  Damn! I feel bad but up next we have Kareem.  

Author: Welcome Back To ONE&ONE:  Lets Get Real! Now we have Kareem

Author: Welcome Back To ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! Now we have Kareem.

Author: Everybody saying she is wrong for jumping to conclusion AGAIN! and leaving AGAIN! But, you cant judge a book by its cover, in this case you cant say she is wrong for leaving and you don't know what she is feeling inside. She lost the baby, not you. It was her baby, not yours. But, just the thought of the one she loves the most has even thought of just hating her for what happened hurt her the most, you read what happen she tried calling back, she wasn't trying to jump to conclusion but she was left no choice, then she leaves for a good five months and starts to fuck with Justin but then finds out he was out to get Cameron all this time, now your fighting to save your man?

Author: Kareem What's Going On?

Kareem: Its sad when your alone in your battle. I mean I lost my first child. I was actually looking forward to my journey in motherhood but I messed that for myself and Cameron. And I knew it was my fault! you cant tell me its not, all this time the baby was in MY belly no one else, so don't be telling me shit. And Cameron told me it wasn't my fault and I finally believe him. He said it was faith and I believe him. But, I guess he didn't believe it was faith, I know I didn't hear all the conversation but y'all need to understand that what he said hurt me he said that's how he felt. All this time he was lying to me about his feelings. Why?!? couldn't he just tell me how he felt. Why ?!? did he go to some other bitch. Am I not enough for him to talk to or what! Fuck! when he told her how he felt all this time it was a slap to the face. Why have a relationship when you cant share how you feel? Since You Cant Well Fuck Our Relationship, Lets just Quit It! For five months I was completely done with him and was with Justin, yeah he lied and I overlooked it because he made me feel nice not like how Cam made me feel but it was enough to keep me going but when I found out his plan I came to my senses and I am willing to fight for my man, I am willing to die for him.

 Why have a relationship when you cant share how you feel? Since You Cant Well Fuck Our Relationship, Lets just Quit It! For five months I was completely done with him and was with Justin, yeah he lied and I overlooked it because he made me feel n...

Diamond.