Chapter 10

Cameron

"Babe." I whispered in her ear as my hand roamed under her silky lavender spaghetti strapped thigh dress that she wore to bed, I couldn't help but noticed how smooth her skin was. The smell of her strawberry scented Victoria Secret body mist lingered in my nose as I snuggled my face in the nook of her neck.

"Nigggaaaaa go awayyyyyy please." She cried rolling over on me bringing the covers with her.

"Baby, you gotta get up." I whispered just admiring her beauty. I was really in love with this girl. Shit I was bitching with this soft shit but I couldn't help how I felt about her. Her attitude might have been stink when she was ready but she was still my baby at the end of the day.

"Ten more minutes pleaseeeeeeee." She moaned on my chest.

"I can't wait that long baby, daddy has to go like in the next minute, I guess I'm a have to leave you." I smirked as I sat up in the bed. Like a four year old she locked her arms and legs around me as she latched on for her dear life tugging on my red Ralph Lauren polo shirt.

"Don't leave me daddy." She sighed.

"Well go get ready." I smacked her on her ass and my soften rod jolt in excitement at the after effect of the slap, the way her ass jiggled in my lap was enough to start a fire. I felt shock waves the moment my fingers contacted her skin, I knew she felt it too.

Her eyes greeted my lustful stare as she ran her hands under my shirt against my abs. This girl was about to make me fuck her when we had shit to do. She has been getting a lot more hornier for a while now, but I wasn't complaining I planned on pleasing her till  death do us part.

"Cameron," Her breathing was uneven, there was enough space between us for me to see her erected mounds poking through her dress.

I needed  to be strong and to get our asses out the house now. Clenching my teeth as I blinked the lust out my eyes, "Baby you should go get ready now or else we are going to be late." I cleared my throat.

I could tell she was fighting with herself as well as she dragged herself out my lap slowly- making sure my rod touch her ass. I watched as she walked into our bathroom not once closing the door behind her, she then got undress in front me without breaking the stare.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

"What is AJ like?" She asked turning to face me in the passenger seat while as I sped to the airport to pick up my cousin

"What is AJ like?" She asked turning to face me in the passenger seat while as I sped to the airport to pick up my cousin. She's been asking me questions about AJ all morning.

"Goofy as fuck, nigga always joking around and chill as fuck." I said nonchalantly. As the range came to a halt at the stop light I took the a quick minute to admire her. I wasn't sure if she purposely match with a nigga or it was coincidence, but my baby was wearing a khaki coloured ripped high waisted shorts with a red crop top that had queen written on it and her pair of red and white jordans and she had her natural in a high ponytail. She matched my swag as I wore a red shirt and a khaki pants with my matching jordan.