All Thugs Need Their Nerd

Kareem

"Sure! lay it on me." I cleared my throat, so many things ran through my mind as I watched him fidgeted under me.

'Oh God! Was he breaking up with me'

'No fool, don't think like that'

"Will, Will You..."

"Will I?" I motivated him to continue,

"Will you move in with me?"

"Cam-" I didn't get to reply my phone rang interrupting me and it was my mother crying.

'Hello... What? ... How?..I'm on my way now!' I hung up my phone and jumped off him

"What happened?" Cameron tried to calm me down as I looked for my shoes.

"My aunty has been in an accident, a truck ran over her car."

Cameron

"It's alright babe"I rubbed her back as she cried on my shoulder. Her aunty was in surgery. As far as I know, she was injured really bad.

"Relatives of Taneka Davis..." The doctor came out with a clipboard and we flew up like hungry sharks waiting for a drip of blood.

"How is she doctor?" Kareem's mom asked.

"I'm sorry to say but...."  

Every Nerd Needs A Thug...To fight for them, to keep them safe and to love them. Every Nerd Needs A Thug as they face trouble, pain, heartache and obstacles. Kareem faced a lot of trouble when she came across her thug Cameron. Fighting for his love, Kareem proved her love for her thug. Tables have now turned, it's the Thug that now needs his Nerd, Cameron is now challenged by a visit from his past; that will turn his happy life upside down, his own friends will become foes, a lot of people who he was close to will turn on him. When life knocks him down and he does regretful things loosing the ones he loves the most, who will he turn to his nerd? Or will his nerd turn on him.

Diamond.