1.

"But you need those shoes for tomorrow. Or else it just won't fit."

"Oh, please. People aren't even going to see them."

Adeline gasped, holding the pair of baby pink, velvet stilettos close to her chest, offence wrinkling her face. "I can't believe you just said that."

Madison rolled her eyes with a smile, quickening her pace as she headed for the royal salon, Adeline's swiftly following her. The castle was a mess, people walking around everywhere holding either flowers or ribbons, sometimes meals and they would stop her to taste whether they were good enough or not. She'd always say yes, loving most of what Chef Selley prepared, though feeling bad that she couldn't give the man a definite answer. Harry was always better at this.

"Isn't my dress beige though? Wouldn't it clash?" She asked Adeline whose reaction looked more offended by the second. "What about black? I would wear them in black." Madison giggled and Adeline sighed, looking at the beautiful shoes and giving up with a shake of her head. Opening the heavy doors leading to the salon, Madison cringed at the frenzy in the room. Rolls and rolls of tissue, flowers and glitter covered the floor while several maids ran around cutting and sewing and assembling. Her eyes spotted Queen Vivian's tall frame, smiling as she approached her while Adeline went back to her work station.

"Oh, Madison!" The Queen waved at her as she saw the young woman across the room. "Would you please come give it a look?" Joining Queen Vivian on the other side of the room, Madison greeted her politely before directing her eyes on the dress in front of them. "What do you think?"

The colour was a soft peach, the tissue fitting the sewing model perfectly to the curves, yet looked light and delicate. The draping was simple, but elegant, covering the model all the way up to the shoulders, leaving a heart shaped cleavage and Madison loved it. "It's amazing." She gasped, feeling the fabric between her fingers and smiling at Laura who was crouching next to the dress, a few pins held between her lips as she grinned back. "Is this the only model made?" The Queen nodded, looking at the dress with admiration.

"It's perfect isn't it. They're all going to look beautiful in it." Queen Vivian added. "Now though, I called you to finalize a few decisions. You know Selley is going mad over this." She frowned and Madison sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"I know. But I can't make a decision without Harry." She replied and the Queen shook her head.

"He's away now. And you have a month left. You have to darling." She started walking, Madison following her as they headed to another work station, admiring the flower bouquets and the decorations, the colour scheme staying in light colours to fit the dresses. "And have you discussed about the cake?"

"...No?" Madison cringed, receiving a frown from the Queen. "I wanted the cake to be a mutual decision with Harry. I'll be waiting for him."

"He's going to be here only next week ." She stated, Madison nodding as she felt a growing ball of stress in her stomach.

"Yes, but this I know I can't do without him. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," The Queen giggled, intently looking through  the different decoration models for the ceremony. "It's your wedding, not mine."

***

Mady collapsed on her bed, tired from all of today's work and planning. She knew weddings were tiring, but Royal weddings were on a whole new level. Everyday she felt absolutely exhausted, and the fact that Harry wasn't here made it worse. Though she knew the result would be worth all the effort.

She heard a familiar ringtone, reaching for her phone on her bedside table and smiling as she saw the name on the screen. "Hiii," She said as she answered the call, staring back at Harry's tired eyes and soft smile.

"Good morning baby." He replied, voice still thick after waking up. He felt guilty for not being there in Limia with Madison, knowing how stressful it must be for her, but he had duties in England and seeing her face every morning, even if it was through a screen, was well enough to make his trip a lot more bearable. "How was your day?"

"Hectic." She sighed, leaning back on her pillow and playing with a lose strand of hair falling from her ponytail. "I'm kinda dying and your mother keeps bringing up all the things I haven't done yet."

"Like what?" Harry asked, yawning and sitting up from his sleeping position. He hated waking up so early, but Madison made those morning a lot sweeter.

"Picking the food? Specifically the cake?" She replied. "I said I was waiting for you for that one, but then she reminded me that the date was getting closer and-"

"You can pick the flavour without me."He said and she shook her head.

"No." She replied sternly. "I want to make that decision with you."

"But, babe, time is running. I don't want you to make this a lot more difficult on yourself because I'm not here." He worriedly stared at the beautiful brunette looking back at him on his phone, longing to get back in her arms.

"I don't care. It's our wedding and we can change the date if we're late."

"You know my mom would kill you if you did that. Not after all the stress." He chuckled.

"I know. The invites are already sent anyway." She laughed and he looked at her tenderly, never getting tired of admiring her beauty and everyday he felt blessed to have the chance to be with her.

"I can't believe we're getting married in a month." He murmured and she beamed at him, cheeks turning rosy.

"I know. Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Styles." She said in a giggle, earning a soft smile from him.

"King and Queen of Limia."He added and they both laughed quietly, the stress of everyday life fading away slowly when they were in each other's presence, even though they were miles apart. "You know I love you right?"

"I love you too Harry." Mady felt her eyes getting droopy but she wanted to keep talking to him. He could see she was getting tired, knowing well that it was getting late in Limia.

"Go to sleep baby, you're tired."

"But I want to keep talking to you." She pouted and he chuckled.

"You will tomorrow, and then I'll be back in a week and we will be together always. I promise." Harry said and she couldn't stop a yawn from escaping her lips, cursing herself for losing the battle against sleep.

"Alright, love you Harry."

"Love you Mady." She ended the call after they blowed kisses at each other, placing the phone back on the bedside table before covering herself under their warm covers. She reached for his pillow, his marvellous smell still lingering on the cushion and making her feel like he was still there, with her. Madison missed Harry so much and now that they were a month away from their wedding, she hoped and prayed everything would go smoothly until his return.