12.

Don't forget to vote pls xx

"I think, with the amount of work and shit I had to deal with, I deserve a raise." Katie said from behind her laptop, amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"Hell, I think I deserve a raise too." Louis piped in, earning a light chuckle from Harry.

"You don't even work for me, arse." He diverted his eyes from the plane window, looking at both his friends. He honestly felt like he was flying, well besides from him literally being in a plane, but his soul felt so light and content. It almost felt like freedom, it was liberating to finally get the hell out of that place and start to move on. Judith truly was in the past, sure a part of him still wondered what was her plan all along, but now that he knew they never had sex, the rest didn't matter to him.

All that he cared about was to go home and wrap his arms around his love and stay there until his last breath. "As for you, Katie, you'll have to discuss it with your mother. But that would involve explaining what happened and we don't want that. Did you delete everything?"

Katie nodded. "Yes, every email, text messages and such. From all our devices. Why didn't you at least let me read what they were about?"

"Because this is the past." He said simply. "I don't want to dwell on it."

"There were a few messages from your family that seemed urgent..." She pressed but Harry shrugged.

"They were just wondering why I blocked all contacts, probably. Either way, we're going back home now."

"I can't wait to see how the castle looks like now!" Louis exclaimed, plopping his feet on a coffee table. "I mean, the design on paper looked amazing, so I can only assume the real thing will be glorious."

Harry smiled, heart fluttering just thinking of what was to come in the next few weeks. "Same, it's going to be wonderful"

**

DAY 8

"It's a disaster!" Lindsey cried out, alerting Madison. She walked over to the royal assistant, Lindsey still trying to resolve the flowers' problem.

"Lindsey, what is the issue?" Madison was confused, she thought the situation was handled but by the look on Lindsey's face, things had gotten worse.

"This incompetent company doesn't have anymore of the flowers we had previously requested and it will take months to get the exact delivery, and the ones that were sent to the wrong destination have now all faded." She explained in a breath, face wrinkled in frustration. "All we have are these blue atrocities that do not match the color scheme."

Mady chewed on her lip, mind trying to think of a solution, but at this point, she had to accept that her ceremony probably wouldn't have any flowers. "How was the mistake made in the first place?"

"They're saying I sent them an request to change the order and destination last minute, but I never did." She sighed. "I swear; I'm never going to work with these florists ever again."

"A request? If it's not you, then who?"

"I...don't know?" Something seemed to have clicked in her eyes and her frown deepened. "This is weird." She looked through her notepad, making Madison's confusion grow. What was going on through her mind? "Miss Pearl, I must go take care of something, you can take a break from planning until I'm back." She didn't give Mady the time to reply before swiftly leaving the ballroom.

Inspecting her surroundings, she still felt content. Of course, the flowers were missing, but it didn't take off from the whole atmosphere. Golden chairs were set in rows, decorated with light pink ribbons and at the end of the long path, right by the royal thrones, was the arch where Harry and her were going to get married. She was still so nervous, and now she knew why she felt so nauseous, but the thought of Harry coming back had eased her spirit and she was more excited than ever.