Third Book...

HII

wow, once again it took me like a year to finish a book adcsdfc

Ever after was emotional af, but i loooooved writing it, i was influenced by everything that went through my life the past year (minus the miscarriage, don't worry i'm okay) and things I watch and emotions i felt!

I know my updating cycle was annoying, but gahh I'm in college now and I did my best to write every time i had the chance to, but thank you to everyone who stuck with me and did not give up on Harry and Madison. Their story is obviously not over yet, i still got a LOT more ideas for this 3rd book and hopefully you'll love it as much as the other two. I will be posting the official book and its prologue soon after this note, but I'll give you a little taste of what's to expect and you can see the cover above (with Selected's trailer, pls watch it).

Private Affair is going to be a wild ride. 

_____

The news of Judith's lawsuit struck the Royal Family like lightening, but Harry felt like he was being drowned by a tsunami. Once again, his past mistakes were resurfacing to haunt him and his relationship with Madison, but was Judith's revelation the last straw?

Now a mother and a wife, Madison thought she had everything and all that awaited her was a bright and happy future by Harry's side. But it seemed everyone was trying to break her love apart, and with everything at stake again, Harry only felt further and further away. It wasn't her future on the line anymore, but it didn't stop her own past to welcome her with open arms and a longing heart. 

WARNINGS: Mature book. Emotional Roller Coaster. Major character deaths.

_____

I can't wait to embark on a new adventure with all of you! Cheers xx

Sidenote: you can follow my other social media for more stuff about the books.

IG: canada1d for chapter updates

tumblr (still under construction): selectedharryfic for pictures and some edits! I will also happily welcome any submissions of manips, plot ideas, songs and questions about the books and characters there too :)