chapter 5

Mauritius ///

Nobody's pov

The four best friends landed in Mauritius to have the best time of their life and the girls were way more excited than the boys. It was like heaven. The blue sea, palm fringed beaches and warm weather. Ashton thought that this was probably the best decision he has ever made and he was a idiot for saying no at first. Both the couples went to their rooms and decided to meet after a couple of hours.

Ashton quickly got ready and told Natalie that he will be back after half an hour. He wanted to explore nearby places by himself. He went outside their hotel room and made his way to the nearest restaurant. The restaurant was an open one on the beach side. Ashton thought of having a look at their menu but as he was going inside he spotted Michael sitting alone. He thought of spending some time with his friend. But before he could go any further he saw a girl walking towards him. The girl was tall, blonde and had pale skin. She was pretty as well. Ashton has never seen her before.

That unknown girl hugged Michael and then they kissed. Ashton was confused. That girl was surely not Andrea but who was she. Did Michael knew she was coming and was he probably waiting for her? Was he cheating on Andrea? Ashton had no idea so he stood at the entrance and looked at them. They looked happy and were laughing and holding hands. They almost looked like a happy couple.

On the other side of the restaurant unaware of Ashton's presence Michael was sitting with this girl.

"C'mon Michael it's been two months and we are just talking on the phone. I miss you a lot" she said.

"I miss you too darling but you know how my work is. I'm sorry and I'll soon make it up to you I promise" he replied and pecked her lips.

"Okay baby I'll be waiting. I have to go. See you soon" the girl smiled and walked out of the restaurant. Once the girl was gone Ashton approached Michael.

"Woah dude who was she? Are you having an affair?" He asked giggling.

"Very funny Ashton. You know I'm married. She is just an old college friend who I met here just now" Michael replied casually.

"Doesn't look like that to me." Ashton smirked.

"Shut up and let's go back to the hotel" Michael patted his back and both the boys went out of the restaurent laughing and making silly jokes.

But little did they knew Andrea was hiding behind a tree listening and watching everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon let's do para sliding" Michael shouted. "C'mon Andrea"

"I'm not in a mood." She barely looked at him and sat on the deck clearly unintrested.

"Michael can I come please? Ashton won't do because he is scared of heights" Natalie asked him.

"Of course Nat. Come come" and then they both started wearing their safety belts while Andrea just laid down on the deck looking at the bright sun.

"Ashton take good videos of me" Natalie told him before Michael and her started with their para sliding. Ashton could hear Natalie yelling with excitement and he continued shooting her with his camera. Now Michael and Natalie were high up in the sky enjoying their adventure.

Andrea and Ashton were alone on the deck when Andrea started the conversation.

"How do you find me Ashton?" She asked him. Ashton's focus was on the camera shooting his wife.

"Good" he answered.

"What good things you find in me?" Andrea asked him again still lying on the deck.