Chapter 6

It's been 10 days and Ashton and Michael have not talked to each other at all. Natalie and Andrea were worried sick and they just wanted everything back to normal.

"Did Michael tell you what happened between them?" Natalie asked.

"No he gets mad whenever I ask him." Andrea answered.

"Same with Ashton. I've never seen him so annoyed" Natalie said.

"I'm worried" Andrea muttered.

"Everything was going so good. We all were happy and it's like everything is taken away from us all of a sudden. I miss hanging out with you two" Natalie frowned.

"You know 4 days later it's Michael's birthday and I was so excited that we will celebrate it together. Like four of us" Andrea said. Then there was silence. None of them spoke for a good one minute.

"Hey Andrea do you by any chance think we did something wrong?" Natalie asked and in that moment Andrea realised what actually happened. Shit she is the reason the boys aren't talking to each other. She knew this all was related to her and how she stupidly flirted with Ashton. Now she was feeling guilty.

But what she didn't knew was that her husband was willing to offer her body for sex to another man just to have some fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's pov

Natalie had gone to work and I'm alone still processing everything. Michael annoy me now. I don't want to look at my neighbours. They disgust me. How can Michael even have balls to ask me about wife swapping. Do I look like a pervert to him? I was so frustrated and there is only one way by which I could let out my frustation. Drumming. I picked my drumsticks from the drawer and sat behind my drums.

I started playing unless my hands were sore. I banged them hard so hard that they could break any moment. I recalled everything that happened in Mauritius. From Andrea jumping into the water to Michael's pathetic suggestion. I played my drums so hard that I was sweating like crazy but then one of the drumstick broke.

"Fuck" I muttered trying to catch my breath. I was about to get up when I found Andrea standing at the door. I swear to god if she does anything I'll probably kill her or something.

"Wow you can play" she commented but I stayed quite. I wasn't really in a mood to talk to her. She stepped inside and I was yet again uncomfortable in her presence.

"Listen Ashton I'm really very sorry. I didn't mean all this to happen. If I'm the reason you and Michael are fighting then I'm here to apologize." She said and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Its not what you think it is" I told her.

"Whatever it is Ashton. We just want our friendship back please. I'm ashamed for what I tried to do with you and I'm sorry for that" she begged.

"Andrea please can you leave me alone right now. I appreciate you came and cleared everything" I said but to be honest our neighbours do disgust me still. Yeah I call them neighbours not friends. Maybe I'm overreacting but I don't care. My mom raised me a gentleman and these kind of stupid things disgust me and I would like those people to stay away from me and my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's pov

Michael was working on his car because it broke down yesterday. He was currently under the car repairing the bonnet while the car was lifted by the floor jack. (A/N- floor jack is used to lift vehicles and he is under it repairing the car. I hope you get it if you didn't knew) While Natalie was in her garden watering the plants. She looked at Michael and then saw Andrea bringing him a cup of tea.